#11 SFA 7 at ESL 13 Final

8 minutes ago, NickMalibu said:

Exposure is a double edged sword. The rich men north of Richmond have walked away and this school that served a community will be in ruins. You’re not from here. 

Nobody is walking away!! To date every fundraising event I've attended has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars. Brown Advisory, JP Morgan, T Rowe Price, Under Armour, etc are all on board for the long haul. SFA is Baltimore's Team! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Of course they downplay it.  They know they don't play by the same set of rules that most these teams play by.  (Especially TX with a strong UIL and TX Coaches Association) keeping a checks and balance on that crap.

Maxpreps to Mater Dei Coach Rollison...  "We hear that you have over 20 D1 Transfers in your program this off-season?"'Rollison reply... "No, we only have 12."   LMFAO!!!

California HOF High School Coach Johnson... "Mater Dei is the best team money can buy."    I now know what he means,  Athletic Scholarships for big time D1 kids to transfer to the school and play..  You are exempt from that $17,000 annual tuition just put that MD uniform and helmet on.

https://texashsfootball.com/five-texas-high-school-football-scandals/

3 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Like we've said before..  You're going to take on one of these handful "FEW" recruited up All-STAR TEAMS from around the nation and your a legit Public school.    You better have a solid team that year before (Like Texas top #8 level team) and have like 7/7 starters coming back with many skill kids and returning quality QB.

https://www.kxii.com/2022/09/07/uil-penalizes-tom-bean-isd-over-alleged-athletic-recruiting/

https://www.kxan.com/sports-general/high-school-sports/uil-issues-playoff-ban-for-san-marcos-hs-football-program-for-2023-24-season-amid-recruiting-allegations/

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

this is the uil catching cheaters and penalizing them. They’re operating the way they should so transferring/gaming the system doesn’t become a free for all 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA visits MD next season. That alone will keep the ballers coming!

And if anything, this season is showing that the Panthers are not as invincible as once thought. Hence, more teams will be amenable to scheduling them. 

Get your Rolodex out home girl 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Hey dipshit..  That's you complete tool called GardenState the idiot.. Or the dude that built Florida State football for Coach Bowden.

You can probably find a case here or there of a kid here or there transferring into this or that school.  Most of the time it's not even  Texas powerhouse program complete tool.

But for the most part the UIL and Districts keep a very strong checks and balances on it.  

You're trying to compare an isolated case in TX to RECRUITED UP to the MAX Private school programs that have built rosters with over 30+ D1 prospects on them just shows what kind of complete TOOL of an IDIOT you are jackass.

You're really a certified complete TOOL of an idiot.

If teams like DV, DeSoto, North Shore or name that TX team was really recruiting there dipshit.  Those teams would have even more D1 kids and they would always have a 4-STAR or higher rated QB on the team.  GOD knows we have them in the regions around them.   HELL, or even a 3-STAR QB.  

You (The idiot Gardensate "The idiot" baller) believes Texas teams are recruiting up rosters.  Why doesn't DV, NS, DeSoto, Aledo, Katy, Denton Guyer, Allen, Mesquite, Highland Park, SLC,  Woodlands (Conroe), Austin Lake Travis Region, and few other places around Texas have rosters filled with 25+ D1 prospects?    They could you complete TOOL.   They have them right in their backyard tool.

If your trying to compare the CIF with the UIL.   You fallen on that stupid idiot head of yours once too many times.

The shear number of articles found on the Internet proves that no state cheats more than TX when it comes to HSFB!! 

34 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Maxpreps to Mater Dei Coach Rollison...  "We hear that you have over 20 D1 Transfers in your program this off-season?"'Rollison reply... "No, we only have 12."   LMFAO!!!

When was this quote? I don't ever recall there being that many transfers at any time at MD. This is a typical and common misconception about MD. The VAST majority of their players enrolled as freshman. In fact, I can think of only 1 transfer on the roster this season. The year before, 2. The year before, 4. Way more kids transfer out than transfer in. 

Now Bosco- that's a different story...

6 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Maxpreps:  Sept 21, 2018  "Mater Dei Rollison candidly talks IMG, Transfers and High School football."

Maxpreps Reporter:  "Beside youth, you had a lot new kids transfer in. We've read numbers as high as 24.  What is the actual count."

Coach Rollison... "The number is 11."   (My bad.. thought I remember him saying 12.  just 11.   Ha-ha-ha).

Maxpreps:  "That number is lower than we heard but still a pretty big number.  A lot people are upset about it, particularly in Southern California.  You and SJB appear to be separating yourself from the pack in terms of getting transfers.  Does that bother you?"

Coach Rollison.... "NO"

Maxpreps:  "Were you surprised of Serra Coach Altenberg calling Mater Dei.... "IMG WEST."

Coach Rollison...."I was surprised, he is entitled to his opinion.  He is a good man and I thought I knew him better."

ah yes the IMG West article. that year had a lot of transfers (Bryce being one of them). it's not like that now.

this year's team started completely from the freshman class. the youth pipeline is so insanely strong you'd have to be an idiot to transfer into MD these days.

22 minutes ago, TEXASFROG said:

Plus Generic..  Mater Dei may not have to get as many transfers like they did 4-5-6 years ago.  But they still get them.

I'm sure the feeder Pipe-line from the local So.Cal Pop-Warner fields to Mater Dei are stronger than ever now.   Kids getting tagged "Scouted" on those local fields and camps are stronger now than ever.   

Here is the Million dollar question..   Mater Dei is a Private school and the annual tuition to attend the school is over $17,000 (right off their website).   Do all those D1 kids on the football team pay that $17,000?   I know the answer before you say it.  "NOPE"   In fact,  You can bet most if not all those big time D1 kids don't pay that tuition out of their pocket.

Their own some form of athletic scholarship to attend Mater Dei.   Alumni money, grants, scholarships or some forms of AID..  Just get here and put that MD uniform on and we'll find a way to get that Private school tuition waived.

there's absolutely financial aid. and it's extended to ALL students that demonstrate a need, not just athletes.

and it might be hard to believe, but yes, a lot of these kids can foot the full tuition. don't have to be poor to be athletic. a lot of these kids have been going to private coaching for years. are the private coaches giving scholarships too?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TEXASFROG said:

Ohhhh.. and while your pimping SFA there idiot tool GSB.  

Take some time and get Bergen Catholic (NJ) and DBP (NJ) vs North Shore or DV next year too.

Show us all some GardenStateballer football.   Love to see that complete abortion when DV or NS roll their overrated ASSES off the field.

NS doesn't do OOS games. Any never will. They've seen how their brethren have suffered. 

47 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NS doesn't do OOS games. Any never will. They've seen how their brethren have suffered. 

You act as is every OOS team is MD and SJB, most are scrubs like the majority of NJ teams.  Lol

NJ and the DMV recently haven’t done well OOS. It’s revealing that’s not a topic 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You act as is every OOS team is MD and SJB, most are scrubs like BC and the rest of NJ.  Lol

OOS teams that Bergen Catholic has scheduled and/or beaten of late:

Mater Dei, IMG, Bishop Gorman, Grayson, St Edward OH, Saguaro, Archbishop Hoban OH, Bentonville AR, John Curtis LA, Cocoa FL, Plant FL, Gilman MD

And BC plays at #6 C-M this Friday night on Flo. Please tune-in! 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Mater Dei, IMG, Bishop Gorman, Grayson, St Edward OH, Saguaro, Archbishop Hoban OH, Bentonville AR, John Curtis LA, Cocoa FL, Plant FL, Gilman MD

Grayson plant Bentonville 

BG 2x

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Im only concerned about the elites as that’s the marker you giggle with on Texas. What about SJC, Bosco, SJR and GC? 

Recently? When did BG play IMG and BG? Regardless they’re 0-3. Although I do remember that 62-14 ass kicking by MD. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Im only concerned about the elites as that’s the marker you giggle with on Texas. What about SJC, Bosco, SJR and GC? 

Recently? When did BG play IMG and BG? Regardless they’re 0-3. Although I do remember that 62-14 ass kicking by MD. 

Like college football there is only a handful of relevant teams and it's makes the enjoyment of the game harder 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

BC beat BG 42-35 in Vegas in 2012. Lost to IMG by only 12 points (59-47) in 2015. 

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Euless Trinity beat DLS in 2015. So if that's the case, you can't cite that OOS win any longer. Therefore, that leaves TX with only ONE (1) quality OOS win of late vs #50 SJC in 2019. 

Im only commenting based on YOUR comments.you’re the one giggling and laughing because DV has RECENTLY lost to MD, and IMG and only win over SJC 

so the response is easy, what is NJ/DMVs recent record v those same teams? 

I also asked as a reference what is Cen10s RECENT record v  elites? 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1