Interview with St John Bosco Head Coach Jason Negro

Great interview with Coach Negro.  I think what I like most about him is that he is gracious - win or lose.   He doesn't get hung up on winning streaks or making sure hes playing a beatable opponent.   He just likes to take his show on the road.  I will bet that both SFA and The Bishop  will be on the schedule in the next 3-4 years.   STA owes Bosco a return visit, maybe for the TL vs USA next year.

Coaches Negro and Rollo both represent the Trinity league very well.  You can tell why those programs are so successful once you listen to them speak about HS football.

• Like 2

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to *****EXCLUSIVE: Interview with St John Bosco Head Coach Jason Negro
  • GardenStateBaller changed the title to Interview with St John Bosco Head Coach Jason Negro
  • 3 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 6:47 PM, Staff Admin said:

Thanks guys.  We enjoy bringing you this unique content.  And thanks for the positive feedback instead of complaining about everything.  

It’s not a complaint but an observation:  The camera adds 10 pounds.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...