AHP

STA

SJC

Dillard

Western 

LCA 

Dematha 

FL goes 4-3

Chaminade may actually win and has LCA ever actually beaten anyone halfway decent? 

There were teams a few years ago at Cardinal Gibbons that I would have given a shot at dematha but they seem a little down this year 

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Chaminade may actually win and has LCA ever actually beaten anyone halfway decent? 

There were teams a few years ago at Cardinal Gibbons that I would have given a shot at dematha but they seem a little down this year 

CG has lost some to transfer to cause concern and Dematha is loaded with talent. 

LCA has got some firepower. Not sold on Stranahan. Hope I’m wrong. 

Really hope Chaminade beats SJC. This one I really hope I’m wrong. 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

CG has lost some to transfer to cause concern and Dematha is loaded with talent. 

I don't think stranahan is that good they are maybe a bubble top 50, I just think LCA is overrated

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah that's why I think they will be a little down 

I would give their 2017 or 2018 teams a chance against dematha 

If Chaminade is as good as advertised they should be able to 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for being a part of the Inaugural Broward County National High School Football Showcase! The Showcase will feature not only some of the top teams in the country, but some of the nation's elite athletes.  These seven games over three days will feature eight of the top 40 teams in the country.  A combination of all 14 teams will include over 100 Power 5 offer kids.  Of those 100 plus athletes, there are over ten 5-Star players, over twenty 4-Star players and over thirty 3-Star players who are committed to schools such as Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Miami, Michigan, Oregon, Georgia, Boston College, Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Pittsburg, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Penn State, USC, etc.  The list can go on forever, not to mention some of the top players still undecided.

The first two games will be held at Western High School on Aug 25th.  At 4:30pm, Stranahan Dragons will face Life Christian Academy out of Virginia.  Stranahan has the #2 ranked WR in the entire country and 19th overall who will be committing on Sept. 23rd.  Life Christian Academy is entering their 5th year as a program, but already have players committed to Oklahoma, Georgia, and Boston College.  The second game will feature the Western Wildcats vs Johns Creek from Georgia.  Western has an electric 4-Star All-American WR, Santana Fleming, that will be exciting to watch catching balls from QB, Collin Hurst, Florida's 8A Offensive Player of the Year in 2021.  Johns Creek has a 4-year starting LB that hopes to slow down Western's powerful offense.  

The second night will feature two 7pm games.  One game will be hosted by the Dillard Panthers as they welcome Rock Creek Christian Academy from Maryland.  Dillard has one of the fastest athletes in the country in 4-Star, Chris Johnson, and arguably one of the nation's best Safeties in the 2024 class, Antoine Jackson who is already committed to Miami. Rock Creek is loaded on defense led by DE, Anthony Little committed to Georgia Tech.  The other game will feature two of the nation's best programs.  Cardinal Gibbons ranked #34 in the country host DeMatha out of Maryland who is ranked #32 nationally.  Gibbons passing attack lead by State Champions QB, Dylan Rizk (Central Florida), will target ATH Jesse Anderson (Pittsburg) often.  DeMatha's defense won't shy away from the challenge with the likes of DL Jason Moore (Ohio State), ATH Dante Lovett (Virginia Tech), and S Tawfig Byard (South Florida).  DeMatha's offense will also be steady with former Broward County standout RB Tovani Mizell who recently committed to the Georgia Bulldogs.

The triple-header on Saturday the 27th will feature something historical and unheard of in high school football.  The lineup includes the 5th ranked team in the country St. Thomas Aquinas facing #29 St. Joe's Prep (PA) at 12 noon on ESPN.  St. Thomas' secondary is loaded with safeties Conrad Hussey and King Mack, who both are committed to Penn State and their wingman at corner Kimari Robinson, a Duke commit.  St. Joes comes in with a stacked defense as well lead by All-American Josiah Trotter (West Virginia) and CB Omillio Agard, who is a class of 2024 and will have his choice of just about any school in the country.  

The second game will start at 4pm on ESPN2 with #20 American Heritage (Plantation) lead by a pair of Ohio State commits 5-Star WR Brandon Inniss and 4-Star RB Mark Fletcher will face another high-octane offence in the #40th ranked Los Alamitos from California. Los Alamitos comes to South Florida with the #1 QB All-American Malachi Nelson (USC) and his teammate 5-Star WR Makai Lemon who will join him at USC.  Get your popcorn ready as this will be a track meet.  

The Showcase finale will be a very interesting match-up with the #13 ranked Chaminade-Madonna facing the #18 ranked St. John's out of Washington, DC.  Chaminade's offense is loaded with lineman Deandre Duffus (Maryland), William Larkins (Indiana), 5-Star WR Jeremiah Smith, c/o '24 4-Star RB Davion Gause and 6'6 QB Cedrick Bailey.  St. Johns comes in with a defense just as loaded to slow down the Lions anchored by DE David Ojiegbe (Clemson), Safety Zahbari Sandy (South Carolina), CB Collin Gill (Oregon) and ATH Rohan Davy (Cincinnati).  This game will have a college atmosphere feel.

You can find the link below for information on all seven games.  Ticket information is listed and sold on the GoFan website.  The five games not on ESPN/ESPN2 can be seen Live Streamed on FloSports (link below). Also, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for up-to-date information and postings.  

Broward County National Showcase Information:

https://browardedfoundation.org/footballshowcase/

Ticket Information:

https://gofan.co/app/school/FL87562

Flicker Information:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/196260603@N03/albums/with/72177720301252439

Social Media (Facebook, IG & Twitter):

@BrowardsEliteFB

FloSports Link for LiveStreaming:

https://www.flofootball.com/events

• 2 weeks later...