NJ Power Private News

25 minutes ago, BNU04 said:

Couldn't agree more. Sabella will figure out a way to have them where they need to be, but getting down by two scores when you lack big play ability is a recipe for disaster. Bosco is at their best when running behind chase and Chris, chew clock, taking care of ball, playing field position. They should follow the Bergen Catholic model. Only problem is Bosco’s back 7 aren't reliable at this point in the season. If the other team breaks second level Bosco hasn't shown that they have anyone that can run. I saw multiple pass plays where if the receiver has just a step or two more they could've turned into home runs. Most the other teams in the league have guys that would've turned some of those catches across the middle into home runs if not huge chunk plays. I know the Omari kid is supposed to be fast but everyone else is pretty much possession receivers. 

That’s what I saw with Spalding but I didn’t wasn’t advertise their flaws.   I didn’t catch as much.  I also saw poor tackling at times.

life's so much easier with Wright, peppers, shumate, and sakowski, who benefitted immensely from those 3 shutting them world down. 

For those that may not have followed, PC lost a very close game yesterday to a very good Hudson Catholic team with at least 5 starters with D-1 offers. In the last 3 years, this would have been a 54-0 loss. It will be a while before PC gets back to national prominence but I like what the Paladins are bringing. Russo will right the ship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paladin4ever said:

For those that may not have followed, PC lost a very close game yesterday to a very good Hudson Catholic team with at least 5 starters with D-1 offers. In the last 3 years, this would have been a 54-0 loss. It will be a while before PC gets back to national prominence but I like what the Paladins are bringing. Russo will right the ship.

I so admire your positive attitude, but HC isn’t even T60 in NJ! PC should only and always be judged on how they perform vs the Big Boy programs. 

1 hour ago, paladin4ever said:

I saw that.  HC has some FBS players.  Not the school you and I remember.  

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I so admire your positive attitude, but HC isn’t even T60 in NJ! PC should only and always be judged on how they perform vs the Big Boy programs. 

They should be.  I looked yesterday—they have 3* players.  

remember, JC has talent.   But there are also 4 public HSs.   SPP is in JC too.  

Pal’s HS in WNY would grab JC kids.  

On 9/4/2022 at 10:14 AM, paladin4ever said:

No BNU team should lose to a hudson County team not named spp

23 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Three DBP alums have had nice games of late:

Kyle Monangai 19 rushes for 79 yards in Rutgers win over BC

Jalen Berger 16 for 120 for MSU in win over WMU

Tommy Devito 27-37 194 yards 2 TDs in Illini win over Wyoming

Brett Buckman sjr 1 catch for 34 in Delaware win over navy