NJ Power Private News

On 9/3/2022 at 11:49 AM, Testadura said:

That’s what I saw with Spalding but I didn’t wasn’t advertise their flaws.   I didn’t catch as much.  I also saw poor tackling at times.

life's so much easier with Wright, peppers, shumate, and sakowski, who benefitted immensely from those 3 shutting them world down. 

Wet Cosby and The Cooch

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DBP at BC next weekend. Both still undefeated in state! 

I love you GSB but this is possibly the dumbest and most enraging thing you have ever written. I wake this morning to find out that Don Bosco with all of it's storied history lost to a fucking NY school and you have the audacity to write that they are unbeaten in state?  Embarrassing!..

1 hour ago, MickeyBern said:

I love you GSB but this is possibly the dumbest and most enraging thing you have ever written. I wake this morning to find out that Don Bosco with all of it's storied history lost to a fucking NY school and you have the audacity to write that they are unbeaten in state?  Embarrassing!..

lol I've always been a glass half full guy. And always will be. Excited for next Saturday in Oradell! 

1 hour ago, MickeyBern said:

1/2 full??..you drank whatever was in the glass & buried your head in the sand

I’m a realist. This isn’t 2011. The modern era of HSFB has passed NJ by. Our teams’ inabilities to compete with the elites like MD, SJB, SFA, etc is real. Not recognizing that is burying your head in the sand. NJ will never ever have a Tier One team again. And that’s not a bad thing. NJs ongoing parity will always make for great games annually! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m a realist. This isn’t 2011. The modern era of HSFB has passed NJ by. Our teams’ inabilities to compete with the elites like MD, SJB, SFA, etc is real. Not recognizing that is burying your head in the sand. NJ will never ever have a Tier One team again. And that’s not a bad thing. NJs ongoing parity will always make for great games annually! 

BC last 2 years was tops.  Joes in ‘14 was dynamite.  PC had some years.  SPP with Winbush.  Guarantano against IMG.  BC against Gorman and that Ga team.  

it’s difficult 

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

BC last 2 years was tops.  Joes in ‘14 was dynamite.  PC had some years.  SPP with Winbush.  Guarantano against IMG.  BC against Gorman and that Ga team.  

it’s difficult 

Talking 2022. Look at our team's losses to MD, SJBx2, SFAx2, etc. Not on that level. 28+ points behind each.