#7 IMG 27 at #1 SFA 16 Final

49 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lol. It has taken its own personality. It’s bigger than the rankings themselves. You tune in to see what rules are gonna be twisted into a pretzel to fit the narrative. Lol. 

Stay Tuned 

You know me better than most. Did you really expect my rankings to be like eveyone elses? #DareToBeDifferent

38 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Get your head out of the molehill nolebullshit

In the words of a certain retired wrestling personality "IMG doesn't have a chance in HELL of beating SFA!"

Whoa. Miami Central barely beat them with a last second pick 6. And they are the consensus top team in FL. Are you implying SFA is such an invincible juggernaut that they will crush the team that the top FL team scraped by? 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoa. Miami Central barely beat them with a last second pick 6. And they are the consensus top team in FL. Are you implying SFA is such an invincible juggernaut that they will crush the team that the top FL team scraped by? 

I think IMG benefitted from playing at home and having refs to keep them in the game 

IMG hasn't played well in Baltimore against SFA and this team has not been tested since the central game, SFA is more battle tested and is at home 

I don't see where IMG has any advantage in this matchup 

And I think Central right now beats IMG by double digits as well 

Same for STA and Chaminade

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I think IMG benefitted from playing at home and having refs to keep them in the game 

IMG hasn't played well in Baltimore against SFA and this team has not been tested since the central game, SFA is more battle tested and is at home 

I don't see where IMG has any advantage in this matchup 

And I think Central right now beats IMG by double digits as well 

Same for STA and Chaminade

And both teams will be jacked to be playing on the University of Maryland Terps Field!! 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let's get ready to rumble! Next Friday night on the Flo Football channel! The MNC is on the line! #IndependentBowl 

Actually it's on the line for SFA

Explain how IMG could possibly jump to #1 if they fluke some way to winning when someone has already beaten them head to head this season and hasn't lost since 

Miami Central has earned every right to stay ahead of IMG all the way through and IMG coming into this game still doesn't have a top 50 win nationally

Will be an interesting game.  If the IMG qb that can run plays they definitely can win.    The other QB?   Gonna be a tough one for em.    Honestly though neither team has impressed me to the level they have in other years.   

Edited by 954gator
  • Like 2