#7 IMG 27 at #1 SFA 16 Final

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If IMG wins and Mater Dei gets upset at some point then Miami Central should win the natty. 

That would be a great feat for a public school with no OOS games to win the national title 

Agree on your first point. But the IMG win in Bradenton trumps any potential OOS victory. However, fans can’t call IMG a FL team, but not rank them in their FL T25 polls. It’s one or the either. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree on your first point. But the IMG win in Bradenton trumps any potential OOS victory. However, fans can’t call IMG a FL team, but not rank them in their FL T25 polls. It’s one or the either. 

I don't rank them because I only rank teams who compete in the FHSAA playoffs 

But I would say if I was ranking them I would currently have them #5 in Florida

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The reason why they are not in my poll is because they are not a Florida team. They are a national club team who trains and plays in Florida

Edited by Nolebull813