Welcome to NationalHSFB.com!!

17 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Actually we are looking for someone to produce The Tiers for the 2022 season. 

I think it would be cool to have tiers, but also the idea of having something similar to the ap poll. Everybody submits their votes and produce a top 25

On 3/7/2022 at 5:03 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Welcome @Blueliner!!! Enjoy our new and improved forum. No ads. No politics. No drama. Just HSFB 24/7/365!

Thanks, brother. Looking forward to posting here. I’ve been traveling, so I won’t be posting very much for a bit. But I’m looking forward to the Spring and Summer. I’m still following DLS at their crossroads. It’ll be interesting as to what direction they go. I’m hearing that they are gonna stay the course. Their schedule reflects that. But I’m also looking forward to participating as a Tennessee resident now. Oakland, Maryville, Powell, Lipscomb Academy, Summit, Brentwood Academy, and a few others are pretty solid teams. Oakland is like how DLS used to be: run heavy, disciplined, and athletes at the right positions. Keep an eye on them. Thanks for the site, GSB. Keep up the strong work. I am way over the other one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Thanks, brother. Looking forward to posting here. I’ve been traveling, so I won’t be posting very much for a bit. But I’m looking forward to the Spring and Summer. I’m still following DLS at their crossroads. It’ll be interesting as to what direction they go. I’m hearing that they are gonna stay the course. Their schedule reflects that. But I’m also looking forward to participating as a Tennessee resident now. Oakland, Maryville, Powell, Lipscomb Academy, Summit, Brentwood Academy, and a few others are pretty solid teams. Oakland is like how DLS used to be: run heavy, disciplined, and athletes at the right positions. Keep an eye on them. Thanks for the site, GSB. Keep up the strong work. I am way over the other one. 

Proud to have you! I'll be in Nashville in early May. Hoping I can buy you a drink or two then.