Welcome to NationalHSFB.com!!

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

The Devil Earned Their Fair Shake last year Beating DLS, Congrats to Them!!….

Although DLS got Hosed for The Open in Nor Cal and that game against Folsom was nothing more then an uninterested Scrimmage for DLS because they play for the Open and not Lower Level Ganes…. 

DLS already Beat The D1AA Champ by 4 TD’s so that was all nonsense…. 

Dont get me started Sammy, I am Trying to be nice to The Devil!!…🤣

You all might want to get Extremely Humble over here or I am going to Run Rampid on this Topic!!!…🤣🤣

Extremly Humble was invited.  We need him for balance.  The Devil wants respect and a high ranking.  They need to step up the schedule and play MV or Cen10 or a TL team

• Like 1

14 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Folsom was nothing more then an uninterested Scrimmage for DLS because they play for the Open and not Lower Level Ganes…. 

😂 C'mon bro! I saw a handful of DLS players crying after the game. Wish we could ask DLS coaches if they weren't trying running trick plays and onside kicking. Good to see you back active again 😀

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I will contribute here if it's a Block-free zone. 😈

LOL.  Now that you're here to check me, I can't go off the rails.   Seriously Folsom should have a pretty good team this season.  They have a couple interesting and challenging games on the schedule.  Win those and they could make Tier 5.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

The reason Coach A had to Resort to Trick plays was to light a spark because the team was very flat and did not have good practices leading up to the game….

Lol okay that was actually not a bad deflection. I'll let it slide. But yeah NorCal will be fun this season with the 4 best teams all playing each other.