St John Bosco 7 Mater Dei 17 Final

29 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

The question on many people's minds is how far does SJB drop in the polls? This will be interesting. 

Calpreps has Bosco at #5. There is now separation between #1 and everybody else in the computer polls. The next 5 or 6 teams are all pretty close. Congrats on your team being #2. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

GSB has now seen SJB and MD is person.  If he wants to retain any credibility at all he will have MD #1

No team can match the wins  over The Bishop and SJB 

I already stated here multiple times that our #1 team will NOT drop until they lose. Regardless of who the team is. It’s our philosophy. There’s lots of football still to be played. And every poll will continue to differ throughout the season. 

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I already stated here multiple times that our #1 team will NOT drop until they lose. Regardless of who the team is. It’s our philosophy. There’s lots of football still to be played. And every poll will continue to differ throughout the season. 

That means it’s not a real ranking. By your own definition, it’s a contest. 

it’s a contest for teams created on a list based on nothing. It’s definitely not based on performance and results. The only criteria is to be lucky enough to be chosen number 1 before the contest starts and just win regardless of how you do it or who you play.

If it was a ranking, it would be a travesty. Thankfully it isn’t 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I would love to have a job where being promoted, bonus, and merit increase were guaranteed rather than being based on my job performance. 

• Like 1