DBP 10 at Edgewater FL 34 Final

1 minute ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Or SFA and DBP are worse than you had them rated.

ESL is very good though.  They gave SJB all they could handle.  Probably SJB toughest OOS game besides SFA and SJC

Remember....the only poll that matters in the last one! I spoke to Coach Negro this week about ESL. He agrees with you 100%! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember....the only poll that matters in the last one! I spoke to Coach Negro this week about ESL. He agrees with you 100%! 

All the weekly polls matter.  Because the weekly minor tweaks are essential to setting the table for the final week.  Plus you will lose credibility if you aren't consistent and as objective as possible.  Once you lose credibility the final poll is meaningless.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

All the weekly polls matter.  Because the weekly minor tweaks are essential to setting the table for the final week.  Plus you will lose credibility if you aren't consistent and as objective as possible.  Once you lose credibility the final poll is meaningless.

LOL my final #1 team gets $5,000. It won't be meaningless to them!!! NO poll is perfect. And it'll always be that way. My poll will never bow to norms and politics like the others do. Mine will ALWAYS have a bit of shock-value and excitement! After all, the M in MNC stands for mythical. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL my final #1 team gets $5,000. It won't be meaningless to them!!! NO poll is perfect. And it'll always be that way. My poll will never bow to norms and politics like the others do. Mine will ALWAYS have a bit of shock-value and excitement! After all, the M in MNC stands for mythical. 

LOL.  You should send the cash to SFA now so they can collect the interest.

• Haha 2