FINAL Dillard 28 CHAMINADE 49

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I watched a bit of the broadcast on NFHS. and man they seemed to flag Dillard A TON on all their drives eh?   Were the flags all legit?   Seemed like some home cooking but the stream was BRUTAL!

Further proof that Flo is head and shoulders superior to NFHS in every way. Our BC/Saguaro live stream is prestine right now!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Further proof that Flo is head and shoulders superior to NFHS in every way. Our BC/Saguaro live stream is prestine right now!! 

Yeah man It's nice to have those streams for sure.  If it's not on ESPN it's usually a bad stream for South Florida games.    Flo is 100x better than most local streams.  

• Thanks 1

LAWD HAVE MERCY! is the only words I can muster about this game last night, I was so frustrated I went home & went right to sleep. Didn’t help also that the game didn’t end until 10:30pm but started 7pm & my alarm went off at 5:45am smh , nonetheless. 

THE GAME: I’ve NEVER seen such a bias crew of refs in my life in a high school game & I’ve seen some bad ones ; & I’m usually the one to NEVER get on here & cry bad referring , but last night was CRIMINAL. Sure chaminade got some flags as well but NOTHING COMPARED to the onslaught Dillard received which was over 275 yards in penalties. 

Dillard jumped out to a 14-0 nothing lead in front of a rabid beyond sold out crowd, only to see the lions score the next 28 points. 

everytime, I mean EVERY TIME Dillards defense forced a 3 & out & our offense was about to come on the field a flag was thrown to extend the play for the lions which lead to scores each time. It was iNSANE!

but on the flip side & you can go back & watch the tape , outside of the block punt for the Touchdown, EVERYTIME Dillard was on offense & they were gaining ANY sort of momentum flags were thrown RELENTLESSLY To keep Dillard out of Rhythm. 

PLAY THAT SENT DILLARD FANS INTO A FRENZY: 

it was late 3rd Quarter & Dillard had scored to make it 28-42 , on the very next drive for the lions Dillard forced a fumble & WHILE returning it the other way a flag was thrown for another penalty on Dillard for “PERSONAL FOUL” so not only did they bring the ball back, but they TOOK AWAY the fumble for Dillard gave the ball back to the lions & awarded them 15 yards , which basically put them in the end zone which put the score at 49-28. 

HOW IN THE FU%* do a flag be thrown AFTER the fumble not before BUT AFTER & not only do you penalize the team that recovered the fumble but you take it away , that’s STRAIGHT BULLSH%*. it was so bad & obvious that even chaminade fans were shaking their head while laughing saying “YEAH, THE REFS doing y’all bad” , NOW when you have the opposing team fans saying that you KNOW it’s some BULL JIVE GOING ON. 

OVERALL LET THE KIDS PLAY!!!! The refs had their imprint ALL OVER THIS GAME!

did Dillard make some mistakes ? HELL YEAH a lot of them, but to see the refs purposely continue to put them behind the 8 ball with B.S PENALTIES & MOMENTUM KILLERS , you can see the air slowly get took from out of them. Many will see the “49” points by chaminade & will swear they went up & down the field on Dillard which was the farthest from the case outside of the block punt the refs drove chaminade down the field each & everytime dillards defense for the most part harrassed & gave chaminade fits all night. 

Play for play, strength for strength Dillard was giving the lions all they can handle & the refs seen that SMH. All in all tho congrats on the lions on the win & as for my panthers it’s back to the drawing board. With MIAMI CENTRAL in 3 weeks & STA in 5 weeks no time to look for pity. 

i KNOW ONE THING THO no team in 3M is gonna wanna see Dillard in the playoffs I tell you that. #GOPANTHERS!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

LAWD HAVE MERCY! is the only words I can muster about this game last night, I was so frustrated I went home & went right to sleep. Didn’t help also that the game didn’t end until 10:30pm but started 7pm & my alarm went off at 5:45am smh , nonetheless. 

THE GAME: I’ve NEVER seen such a bias crew of refs in my life in a high school game & I’ve seen some bad ones ; & I’m usually the one to NEVER get on here & cry bad referring , but last night was CRIMINAL. Sure chaminade got some flags as well but NOTHING COMPARED to the onslaught Dillard received which was over 275 yards in penalties. 

Dillard jumped out to a 14-0 nothing lead in front of a rabid beyond sold out crowd, only to see the lions score the next 28 points. 

everytime, I mean EVERY TIME Dillards defense forced a 3 & out & our offense was about to come on the field a flag was thrown to extend the play for the lions which lead to scores each time. It was iNSANE!

but on the flip side & you can go back & watch the tape , outside of the block punt for the Touchdown, EVERYTIME Dillard was on offense & they were gaining ANY sort of momentum flags were thrown RELENTLESSLY To keep Dillard out of Rhythm. 

it was late 3rd Quarter & Dillard had scored to make it 28-42 , on the very next drive for the lions Dillard forced a fumble & WHILE returning it the other way a flag was thrown for another penalty on Dillard for “PERSONAL FOUL” so not only did they bring the ball back, but they TOOK AWAY the fumble for Dillard gave the ball back to the lions & awarded them 15 yards , which basically put them in the end zone which put the score at 49-28. 

HOW IN THE FU%* do a flag be thrown AFTER the fumble not before BUT AFTER & not only do you penalize the team that recovered the fumble but you take it away , that’s STRAIGHT BULLSH%*. it was so bad & obvious that even chaminade fans were shaking their head while laughing saying “YEAH, THE REFS doing y’all bad” , NOW when you have the opposing team fans saying that you KNOW it’s some BULL JIVE GOING ON. 

did Dillard make some mistakes ? HELL YEAH a lot of them, but to see the refs purposely continue to put them behind the 8 ball with B.S PENALTIES & MOMENTUM KILLERS , you can see the air slowly get took from out of them. Many will see the “49” points by chaminade & will swear they went up & down the field on Dillard which was the farthest from the case outside of the block punt the refs drove chaminade down the field each & everytime dillards defense for the most part harrassed & gave chaminade fits all night. 

Play for play, strength for strength Dillard was giving the lions all they can handle & the refs seen that SMH. All in all tho congrats on the lions on the win & as for my panthers it’s back to the drawing board. With MIAMI CENTRAL in 3 weeks & STA in 5 weeks no time to look for pity. 

i KNOW ONE THING THO no team in 3M is gonna wanna see Dillard in the playoffs I tell you that. #GOPANTHERS!!

That’s demoralizing.  They’ll finish strong!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

You still have the chance to beat both MC and STA betwen now and 10/7. Win the games you're supposed to and the Panthers will be fine. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

yeah man it looked like very biased reffing from what I saw.   Dillard seemed to always be in 2nd and 20 every drive SMH.   Can you find out the final penalty stats?   Like every play I was trying to see where the sticks were and they were never in view bc Dillard was in a 20+ yards to gain situation SMH.   

Now I know when STA goes to Dillard we might get screwed in retaliation 😭

Still,  Dillard looked nice in my eyes and Chami was having trouble stopping them without all the crazy flag throwing.   

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 954gator said:

I watched a bit of the broadcast on NFHS. and man they seemed to flag Dillard A TON on all their drives eh?   Were the flags all legit?   Seemed like some home cooking but the stream was BRUTAL!

Here was my post from last night.   It seemed obvious this game was being heavily tilted one way.  

20 minutes ago, 954gator said:

yeah man it looked like very biased reffing from what I saw.   Dillard seemed to always be in 2nd and 20 every drive SMH.   Can you find out the final penalty stats?   Like every play I was trying to see where the sticks were and they were never in view bc Dillard was in a 20+ yards to gain situation SMH.   

Now I know when STA goes to Dillard we might get screwed in retaliation 😭

Still,  Dillard looked nice in my eyes and Chami was having trouble stopping them without all the crazy flag throwing.   

Can you please post this exact thing on the FLHS game thread cuz apparently they think I’m just saying it because i route for Dillard lol. I tagged you in on there but idk if that’s still your account 

1 hour ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Can you please post this exact thing on the FLHS game thread cuz apparently they think I’m just saying it because i route for Dillard lol. I tagged you in on there but idk if that’s still your account 

feel free to copy paste it over there haha. I went to look for some info on twitter since I had no sound I was just trying to figure out what the F was happening.     Dillard definitely was in an uphill battle.

CC17AAD9-726C-48D0-B640-DDE297B8F05B.png