Trinity League News

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

That is an Awful Game…. Modesto CC is like 2 levels below Folsom…. Good on Modesto CC to step up and take a game like that but this game is a waste of time and money for Both Teams….

Ducking BG and SFA to play games like this…. SJB “Afraid to Lose” Scheduling at its best!!….🤣🤣

Consuela must be working for Negro now.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

SJB’ schedule is Garbage this year for a Team of Their Level….  Once again, MD will do The Heavy Lifting playing great Opponents and Negro will ride Rollo’s Coattails to a one game playoff with MD for The Natty…..

I think SJB will need to Sweep MD to win the Natty….Otherwise, no way they should be Ranked over SFA or IMG….. They still dont have a QB and that haven’t been within 2 TD’s of MD in the Last 2 games and were Dominated by Servile in The Playoffs….

SJB is just Lucky that Servite isn’t good anymore…. 🤣

You'll be able to vent all you want very soon as our next Head Coach Q&A is going to be with Jason Negro!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

SJB’ schedule is Garbage this year for a Team of Their Level….  Once again, MD will do The Heavy Lifting playing great Opponents and Negro will ride Rollo’s Coattails to a one game playoff with MD for The Natty…..

I think SJB will need to Sweep MD to win the Natty….Otherwise, no way they should be Ranked over SFA or IMG….. They still dont have a QB and that haven’t been within 2 TD’s of MD in the Last 2 games and were Dominated by Servile in The Playoffs….

Allen TX and Kahuku HI aren't chopped liver. And MD playing at BG and vs Mililani isn't that bad either. That being said, SFA has the toughest schedule by far of the five (5) Tier 1 programs. If they go undefeated and MD and SJB split with each having at least one loss, SFA should win the 2022 MNC. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I wouldn’t say it’s ‘garbage’. It is not easy for teams like Bosco and MD to find opponents, and contrary to popular belief, they don’t have the budget to travel the country every week. Playing at Allen is a very good game. Even if Allen is not what they once were, they are still a solid program and a true Texas blueblood. Hopefully there are 20,000 Texas crazies there rooting against Bosco which will be a GREAT high school football environment, and a good win for Bosco. 
MD does definitely have the tougher schedule playing at Gorman and at Centennial in consecutive weeks. MD could very well end up having to play each of those teams twice.

Bosco still has Clarkson at QB.

Edited by Bodysurf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

It’s Funny, SJB Somehow found The Money To Travel to Virginia last year to play some Team Named Oscar Smith for an easy Blow out win but they can’t come up with the money to Play SFA??…

Since SJB Lost to BG by 2TD’s and was Shut out by STA They have Not Scheduled 1 Game with a team where SJB was not a Huge Favorite to win….

SFA has seemed to Have no Problem Traveling out west and I would imagine they would have no issue coming out to meet SJB on SJB’s home field…. They already came out Once and Played MD on SJB’s home field…. The Next year they were Scheduled to play Cen10 in Cali (Cancelled due to COVID) and Last year they Traveled up here to Concord  and Played DLS….

SJB doesn’t want That Smoke Though…. They will let MD and Cen10 handle the Big Boys while SJB plays smoke and Mirrors with a bunch of lower Tier Teams….

Clarkson is not a Great QB… He hasn’t even been the full time starter, he has been rotating…. 

I Agree with you on the great TX experience and I am Happy for The SJB kids that they get to experience that… But a “Great Win”?…. Hardley, If there was a Point Spread on the Game it would be SJB by 10-14….

My problem is Coach Negro says “Anyone, Anywhere”, But in reality it’s “Anyone, Anywhere As long as They Can’t Beat Us”…. 🤣

I would agree with you that Bosco seems to be ducking big time national opponents now. They lost their only really big games they ever scheduled against STA and Gorman. My point is that Allen is a good game and yes a win in Texas in that atmosphere will be a good win, even if they are favored by 14 points. 

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What’s story behind SJB scheduling  CC of Modesto for 2 yr deal. Next year they coming here. I have several friends kids on CC. CC is way down next year and even their best teams can’t come within 6-7 tds with SJB. Don’t think there’s a connection with HC’s. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NorCal said:

What’s story behind SJB scheduling  CC of Modesto for 2 yr deal. Next year they coming here. I have several friends kids on CC. CC is way down next year and even their best teams can’t come within 6-7 tds with SJB. Don’t think there’s a connection with HC’s. 

There was no other team in America with that same open date that had the courage to schedule SJB. 

• Haha 2