Trinity League News

11 hours ago, Bmore410 said:

Interesting statement considering QB is the biggest question mark for Bosco going into next season. These QBs may have potential, but all are unproven. If Bosco does get strong QB play… watch out!

I’m biased but I prefer my own QB room since it has a proven leader in Elijah Brown. I will taken proven results over potential any day. As far as the potential of the others, Cole Leinart is near the top of the class for 2026 QBs and incoming freshmen Furian Inferrera is #1  in the class of 2027. I was surprised that this kid is enrolling at MD considering Leinart is the heir apparent to Brown. If he doesn’t transfer it will be an interesting QB competition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Interesting statement considering QB is the biggest question mark for Bosco going into next season. These QBs may have potential, but all are unproven. If Bosco does get strong QB play… watch out!

I’m biased but I prefer my own QB room since it has a proven leader in Elijah Brown. I will taken proven results over potential any day. As far as the potential of the others, Cole Leinart is near the top of the class for 2026 QBs and incoming freshmen Furian Inferrera is #1  in the class of 2027. I was surprised that this kid is enrolling at MD considering Leinart is the heir apparent to Brown. If he doesn’t transfer it will be an interesting QB competition.

Tristan vs Furian was a good battle

1 an 1 head to head 

Furian Mater dei

Tristan SFA 

Tristan is the number 1QB 2027

Cant wait to see both there high school careers

Edited by Bmore410

1 hour ago, Bmore410 said:

Tristan vs Furian was a good battle

1 an 1 head to head 

Furian Mater dei

Tristan SFA 

Tristan is the number 1QB 2027

Cant wait to see both there high school careers

Furian is from Las Vegas area so I wonder how Gorman let him get away.

• Like 1