#4 SFA 0 at #10 Buford 18 Final

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

The talent over at ESL has been impressive these last few years.   They looking strong this year again?   Love those uniforms of course haha.

A333A083-4549-4C74-8391-55B92C001F89.jpeg

Gator fans would love the unis lol. They're claiming to be as strong. But they have a tough one next week. I have them as slight underdogs next Saturday. I hope some streaming service picks it up. You may be able to find a live broadcast on YouTube if you search correctly.

Edited by Bones
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, PCGridiron said:

I agree with Joe. My favorite team, Lakeland, also plays very undisciplined, but would never schedule tough teams like SFA. I miss Coach Castle's balls on my chin.  

Well you don't normally see something like that when you log on as a first time viewer but hell you do you man, it's a free country 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Who are the best hsfb teams in the KC, Mizzou area this season? 

No idea, I mostly joined since this board seemed to have a lot of interesting people and figured I would check out a few southeast football topics in my free time when I ain't coaching

• Like 1

Just now, Softballguy said:

No idea, I mostly joined since this board seemed to have a lot of interesting people and figured I would check out a few southeast football topics in my free time when I ain't coaching

Glad to have you! Christian Brothers Catholic from St Louis is one of my faves. They're visiting Lipscomb TN on 9/29.