Greetings from Cerritos, CA!!

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL As expected nobody at MD knows who the hell lyin hurricane nick is. #fraud 

That’s a dang shame. Nick was one of the good ones. He always was right there giving the punk posters hell. I guess it’s the ones you lease suspect. SMH

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just finished an awesome lunch with the two best HSFB coaches in California, and in the country for that matter! As usual, lots of greatness coming out of the TL in 2022. Still some work to do with their 2022 OOS schedules, but PGL will get it done as always! 

A7927265-B547-4B3A-A598-772377885040.jpeg

U NEED TO ASK BOTH OF THEM WHY THEY WON'T PLAY SFA 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s a dang shame. Nick was one of the good ones. He always was right there giving the punk posters hell. I guess it’s the ones you lease suspect. SMH

MD and SJB have money woes just like everyone else. Neither has huge football donors that can cut same day checks for $75,000 for TX trips. However, I was told the big money flows freely at places like JS, SC and SM. 

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just finished an awesome lunch with the two best HSFB coaches in California, and in the country for that matter! As usual, lots of greatness coming out of the TL in 2022. Still some work to do with their 2022 OOS schedules, but PGL will get it done as always! 

A7927265-B547-4B3A-A598-772377885040.jpeg

It would be a shame if someone posted this on the Junior Board.  Then we'd have to start an over/under on how long before Hawg censors it (like he censors most anything else of legit interest)

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

It would be a shame if someone posted this on the Junior Board.  Then we'd have to start an over/under on how long before Hawg censors it (like he censors most anything else of legit interest)

You were referring to Cartman right?🤣

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MD and SJB have money woes just like everyone else. Neither has huge football donors that can cut same day checks for $75,000 for TX trips. However, I was told the big money flows freely at places like JS, SC and SM. 

MD has a much larger alumni base and endowment compared to those other schools. But you are correct to a certain extent regarding parents at other schools cutting large checks. Part of this largely stems from the demographics of the student body. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Not sure what you mean? Last time I checked we did play SFA. Does that not count? I would love to play SFA again. They are a great team and a worthy opponent. 

That was a major topic of discussion too. Both SJB and MD need to start playing the same OOS opponents. Not in the same season, but in general terms.

Off the top of my head the only elite oos oppononet they've BOTH played is SJC. Correct? 

39 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That was a major topic of discussion too. Both SJB and MD need to start playing the same OOS opponents. Not in the same season, but in general terms.

Off the top of my head the only elite oos oppononet they've BOTH played is SJC. Correct? 

We have both played Gorman also. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA DONE TALKING WE BEEN READY 4 THAT REMATCH WITH MATER DEI

AN BOSCO THAT PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN NO TIME SOON

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

SJB is 100% Ducking SFA and has been for years now…. Coach Negro won’t schedule any OOS team that can actually Beat SJB…..

Negro try’s to protect his National Rankings at all costs and if Negro Didn’t Have ti play MD in League or Playoffs he would be Ducking then as well….

No coach in their right mind would schedule SFA.  I saw them in person vs. Mater Dei and they looked  terrifying.  Only having Brice Young saved The Stache that day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1