FINAL DILLARD 35 LINCOLN 10

Alright panthers let’s get it!!!! The Trojans  has been talking all type of noise since this game was finalized. It’s time to put up or shut up now. 

THIS will be the first ever meeting between the teams, both teams come in 5-3 , Dillard has by far played the toughest schedule of the two. 

this is Dillard first trip out of south Florida for a football game since we made the trip to lake Gibson in 2016. where we came away with a 23-16 victory. 

Injuries: it’s looking more and more like 5* corner back is done for the year (ankle) , his college recruits feel as if he should save hisself for college. 

we also have a few starting lineman out that’s battling injuries. & a few injuries on the offensive side as well. (thank God for depth).

As for Lincoln I know NOTHING about them so maybe @Columbiafan or @Nolebull813 can give me some better insight on the Trojans  , but outside of that I see Dillard being a whole diff beast of animal that the trojans have yet to see so I’m rolling with Dillard 49-13.

Edited by DillardHighBoyz954

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to #9 DILLARD (5-3) @ TALLAHASSEE LINCOLN (5-3)
1 hour ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Alright panthers let’s get it!!!! The generals has been talking all type of noise since this game was finalized. It’s time to put up or shut up now. 

THIS will be the first ever meeting between the teams, both teams come in 5-3 , Dillard has by far played the toughest schedule of the two. 

this is Dillard first trip out of south Florida for a football game since we made the trip to lake Gibson in 2016. where we came away with a 23-16 victory. 

Injuries: it’s looking more and more like 5* corner back is done for the year (ankle) , his college recruits feel as if he should save hisself for college. 

we also have a few starting lineman out that’s battling injuries. & a few injuries on the offensive side as well. (thank God for depth).

As for Lincoln I know NOTHING about them so maybe @Columbiafan or @Nolebull813 can give me some better insight on the generals , but outside of that I see Dillard being a whole diff beast of animal that the generals have yet to see so I’m rolling with Dillard 49-13.

Well for starters Lincoln is the Trojans not the generals 

Secondly I think their QB got injured against Colquitt and is done for the year so Dillard will likely beat them pretty handily. Could be a similar type win to what Bartram and Colquitt County had against them so 49-13 is a possible score though I think 36-3 or 36-10 more likely

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Well for starters Lincoln is the Trojans not the generals 

Secondly I think their QB got injured against Colquitt and is done for the year so Dillard will likely beat them pretty handily. Could be a similar type win to what Bartram and Colquitt County had against them so 49-13 is a possible score though I think 36-3 or 36-10 more likely

I caught that after I did it lol I’m like who tf is the generals lol 😂 

• Haha 1

Lincoln is bad and Tallahassee football as a whole is horrible. I believe the entire county has one good team. (FL High)

Population wise Tally is one of the worst football areas in the country. Early in the season they were dismantling garbage teams and I thought ok that’s exactly what you do to bad teams. You dismantle them. But quickly did they turn into fools gold when the comp got tough. Folded like cheap origami. 

Dillard will name their score 

• Haha 1