Allen 7 at Guyer 49 Final

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It was over THEEEE Allen. Lol

Don’t know close to anything about Allen but I do know they’re a powerhouse in football & have the worlds biggest high school band lol 😂 never heard anything about guyer. But great win don’t know if Allen is down or have been down for a while I don’t follow them , but wow lol.

24 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Don’t know close to anything about Allen but I do know they’re a powerhouse in football & have the worlds biggest high school band lol 😂 never heard anything about guyer. But great win don’t know if Allen is down or have been down for a while I don’t follow them , but wow lol.

Yes, Allen is not the same any more. Guyer has been a solid program for a few years now. Made the state finals in ‘19 and ‘21, return a lot this year and are strong contenders to actually win it

50 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Let's not forget that Allen's star RB left the game with a leg injury in the first half. @Sammy Swordsman

Excuse thread material.  Lol

his absence had nothing to do with Guyer putting up over 500 yards. They were down 14-0 when he went out with only ~50 yards rushing in the first half. 

the bottomline is you shouldn’t have put Allen in the top 25.  They had no business being in there.  

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Excuse thread material.  Lol

his absence had nothing to do with Guyer putting up over 500 yards. They were down 14-0 when he went out with only ~50 yards rushing in the first half. 

the bottomline is you shouldn’t have put Allen in the top 25.  They had no business being in there.  

I told you why I did it. Lots of shifting this week in TX!!

So, iron DOESN’T sharpen iron?

How has playing St. John Bosco benefited Allen this season? You would’ve thought they’d be battle-tested enough to put up a better fight vs Denton Guyer. The myth of playing elite OOS making you a better team has been busted. 

Allen also almost lost to McKinney last week. 31-28. Lmao. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

So, iron DOESN’T sharpen iron?

How has playing St. John Bosco benefited Allen this season? You would’ve thought they’d be battle-tested enough to put up a better fight vs Denton Guyer. The myth of playing elite OOS making you a better team has been busted. 

Allen also almost lost to McKinney last week. 31-28. Lmao. 

Playing that game vs SJB got Allen ranked higher in every national poll leading up to last night's debacle. It was a good run 😉 

DS is currently benefiting in a similar way thanks to their SFA loss.