Allen 7 at Guyer 49 Final

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Playing that game vs SJB got Allen ranked higher in every national poll leading up to last night's debacle. It was a good run 😉 

DS is currently benefiting in a similar way thanks to their SFA loss. 

DeSoto is currently tied with Cedar Hill 14-14 in Halftime

Cedar Hill is 1-6. You really don't what know what you're talking about most of the time, huh.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The results are the results. Guyer and DV look like the only teams with a freaking pulse!! 

GSB you are the least knowledgeable about Texas. You demonstrate that daily.  

You’re doing all this knee jerk stuff over Guyer and Allen and I’d bet Allen loses next week as well to prosper.

Duncanville has no wins yet over a team ranked in the dctf 6A top 25.  But yet you think they are the only ones with a pulse .  

meanwhile a team like WL is riding a 40+ game win streak with a win over a top 25.  Katy has a win over a top 10. They’re undefeated. North shore has wins over 2 top 25 teams while remaining undefeated  🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Excuse thread material.  Lol

his absence had nothing to do with Guyer putting up over 500 yards. They were down 14-0 when he went out with only ~50 yards rushing in the first half. 

the bottomline is you shouldn’t have put Allen in the top 25.  They had no business being in there.  

Solid chance the only finish 3rd in district.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Playing that game vs SJB got Allen ranked higher in every national poll leading up to last night's debacle. It was a good run 😉 

DS is currently benefiting in a similar way thanks to their SFA loss. 

lol I just told you that earlier today.  

The most knowledgeable Texas fan would be guessing to complete top 5 

National polls are bogus period end of story

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Horsefly said:

GSB you are the least knowledgeable about Texas. You demonstrate that daily.  

You’re doing all this knee jerk stuff over Guyer and Allen and I’d bet Allen loses next week as well to prosper.

Duncanville has no wins yet over a team ranked in the dctf 6A top 25.  But yet you think they are the only ones with a pulse .  

meanwhile a team like WL is riding a 40+ game win streak with a win over a top 25.  Katy has a win over a top 10. They’re undefeated. North shore has wins over 2 top 25 teams while remaining undefeated  🤦‍♂️ 

You have a short memory. It’s NOT about the wins in-state. DV beat an always solid Orlando Jones! 

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You have a short memory. It’s NOT about the wins in-state. DV beat an always solid Orlando Jones! 

I watched Jones and wasn’t overly impressed, wasn’t impressed with DV that day either to be honest .(there are about 10-15 TX teams-that I saw/followed week 2- that would have beaten that Jones team that day)   See that’s the problem when you only look at OOS, you think quality wins revolve around it ONLY.  

DVs most competitive game this year has been SOC, when DV had their starting QB!!

they beat Jones with a soph backup QB playing his first game!  

I’ve said it before calpreps is 🗑 ! It should never be the sole tool in evaluating teams 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I watched Jones and wasn’t overly impressed, wasn’t impressed with DV that day either to be honest .(there are about 10-15 TX teams that would have beaten that Jones team that day)   See that’s the problem when you only look at OOS, you think quality wins revolve around it ONLY.  

DVs most competitive game this year has been SOC, when DV had their starting QB!!

I’ve said it before calpreps is 🗑 ! It should never be the sole tool in evaluating teams 

He knew the situation on the QB going into that game!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I watched Jones and wasn’t overly impressed, wasn’t impressed with DV that day either to be honest .(there are about 10-15 TX teams-that I saw/followed week 2- that would have beaten that Jones team that day)   See that’s the problem when you only look at OOS, you think quality wins revolve around it ONLY.  

It's not about CP. Find the common denominator in the left column.

20221016_121633.jpg

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's not about CP. Find the common denominator in the left column.

20221016_121633.jpg

You’re the one that brought up Jones as the end all be all opponent of opponents for DV.  Only because they’re an OOS team.  

You lost credibility on your little rankings when you stated you ranked Allen as a favor for scheduling SJB. That’s not a flex GSB. Lol 

Edited by Horsefly

28 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re the one that brought up Jones as the end all be all opponent of opponents for DV.  Only because they’re an OOS team.  

You lost credibility on your little rankings when you stated you ranked Allen as a favor for scheduling SJB. That’s not a flex GSB. Lol 

#cashmoney 

20220831_135933.jpg

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#cashmoney 

20220831_135933.jpg

Lol

this is probably good for programs like SFA that rely on donations and help in scheduling seeing  as they’ve still only played the 5 games but for some of these wealthier schools/districts $5k for a MNC is a joke as an incentive. 

but you do you 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lol

this is probably good for programs like SFA that rely on donations and help in scheduling seeing  as they’ve still only played the 5 games but for some of these wealthier schools/districts $5k for a MNC is a joke as an incentive. 

but you do you 

Gotta be in it to win it! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Polls are bogus nobody knows 100% in Texas

@Horsefly

who would you list as Texas top 5?

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Polls are bogus nobody knows 100% in Texas

@Horsefly

who would you list as Texas top 5?

Agree they are bogus, way too much can happen and matchups are different but my top 5 in no order regardless of class are: 

NS

guyer

WL

Duncanville 

katy 

(but Byron nelson, dripping springs, Atascocita, Westfield, SLC, Longview, prosper are also considered and would be my next ones) 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1