FINAL ST THOMAS 24 DILLARD 6

After having basically another bye because of hurricane Ian Dillard takes the field in their first game since August 26 Vs the Number 5 team in the nation in STA Aquinas. 

Dillard is coming off a 43-7 beat down Vs maybe the best team in the country in MIAMI central. Dillard fought for half (down 14-7) at the half , but as we know football is a 4 quarter game which Dillard has not shown they could manage to play against elite competition.

With The Boyd Anderson game having to forfeit the next 2 games because of a shooting that took place a few weeks back DILLARD was awarded the win & given another bye ; So with that said tomorrow night will be basically for the district championship.

Dillard is also calling this game a “BLACK OUT” game & they will be revealing their new all black uniforms, a color they have not worn since 1999 & the alumni went into a uproar. 

All that aside WIN tomorrow & everything that happen up until this point will be minute. Dillard Still Has All their Goals in front of them. Win tomorrow & You’re District Champs & hosting bare minimum your first 3 playoff games. 

With that said the #5 team in the nation st THOMAS raiders will be the faves as they should, unless Dillard had a true coming to Jesus moment in the last two weeks I see it being a competitive first half with STA being STA pulling away in the second. Hopefully my panthers prove me wrong especially in the New Uni’s. But for For Right Now My Prediction Will Be. 

ST THOMAS 35 DILLARD 14 

Edited by DillardHighBoyz954

I felt going into the season that Dillard had a shot to win at least 1 of the major games in the regular season and so far Dillard has seemingly competed for about a half with both before falling apart and getting trampled in the second half, I hope they can do better against STA but STA has seemingly stepped up a bit the last few weeks, the one playing the first 2-3 weeks seemed a bit vulnerable (may still be) but I'm concerned that Dillard hasn't progressed to the point that I felt they needed to in order to beat them 

Dillard may actually have a better starting lineup than STA, especially in the trenches. However STA has the depth advantage and if Dillard can't pull the trigger in the second half they may not be able to hold a lead long enough to beat STA. Just like last year Dillard needs to limit mistakes and find ways to win on "extra" possessions whether that's punt returns, kick returns or defensive TD's if they want to win and they need to limit turnovers. If they blow possessions like they did against Central or mentally collapse like they did against Chaminade then STA will feed off of that easily

On 10/6/2022 at 4:52 AM, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

After having basically another bye because of hurricane Ian Dillard takes the field in their first game since August 26 Vs the Number 5 team in the nation in STA Aquinas. 

Dillard is coming off a 43-7 beat down Vs maybe the best team in the country in MIAMI central. Dillard fought for half (down 14-7) at the half , but as we know football is a 4 quarter game which Dillard has not shown they could manage to play against elite competition.

With The Boyd Anderson game having to forfeit the next 2 games because of a shooting that took place a few weeks back DILLARD was awarded the win & given another bye ; So with that said tomorrow night will be basically for the district championship.

Dillard is also calling this game a “BLACK OUT” game & they will be revealing their new all black uniforms, a color they have not worn since 1999 & the alumni went into a uproar. 

All that aside WIN tomorrow & everything that happen up until this point will be minute. Dillard Still Has All their Goals in front of them. Win tomorrow & You’re District Champs & hosting bare minimum your first 3 playoff games. 

With that said the #5 team in the nation st THOMAS raiders will be the faves as they should, unless Dillard had a true coming to Jesus moment in the last two weeks I see it being a competitive first half with STA being STA pulling away in the second. Hopefully my panthers prove me wrong especially in the New Uni’s. But for For Right Now My Prediction Will Be. 

ST THOMAS 35 DILLARD 14 

Looking fwd to your live updates tonight!