FINAL ST THOMAS 24 DILLARD 6

11 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Injured player on the field. It’s so crazy because with the right leadership Dillard has a nationally talented roster here they’re competing for 4 qts with the #5 team in the nation and YET! It’s the LITTLE things that’s preventing them from fully getting over the hump as a true powerhouse. 

How much time left! Still 6-24? 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How much time left! Still 6-24? 

Out of ALL 3 TOP 10 national teams Dillard has played this year this was Dillard BEST over all performance. But at the end of it all a LOST IS STILL A LOST! no moral victories for a team as talented as Dillard. As of right now we’re just a VERY good public school With national powerhouse potential, but we’re just NOT there yet. And now at (2-3) Dillard has little to no margin of error the rest of the way. It’s like we’re SOOOOOO close but YET not close enough. 😩😩Defense was amazing tonight but once again our offense could not help them out at ALL! , still a long season but having 3 BIG NATIONAL GAMES & to go (0-3) is very disappointing with the expectations that Dillard had coming into the year. At the end of the day tho it’s STILL GO PANTHERS!!! On to plantation. 🔥

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Huge sack that may have knocked them out of range 4th and goal 

I dunno why he loves to run straight back like that.  I was impressed with him overall tonight though.   I didn't think STA would have as much success on the ground as they did.   

Can someone tell me before that last STA TD pass did they decline a defensive facemask???  Then throw a TD?   I was so confused.  

Just now, 954gator said:

I dunno why he loves to run straight back like that.  I was impressed with him overall tonight though.   I didn't think STA would have as much success on the ground as they did.   

Can someone tell me before that last STA TD pass did they decline a defensive facemask???  Then throw a TD?   I was so confused.  

They declined the face mask penalty