NationalHSFB Top 25 Rankings- 9/19/22

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes, Kahuku on the road will be an extremely difficult game for a variety of reasons. 

Unlike DeSoto, Kahuku will not be intimidated.  Other than home field and the 6-hour time difference, that’s about the only thing they have going for them, but it’s something.

1 hour ago, All Dei said:

Unlike DeSoto, Kahuku will not be intimidated.  Other than home field and the 6-hour time difference, that’s about the only thing they have going for them, but it’s something.

I was extremely impressed with the fan support that Kahuku had against Bosco. Perhaps a lot of those people were locals just wearing red but their side of the stadium was filled and very vocal. I can only imagine the support they get for home games. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I was extremely impressed with the fan support that Kahuku had against Bosco. Perhaps a lot of those people were locals just wearing red but their side of the stadium was filled and very vocal. I can only imagine the support they get for home games. 

One of the most amazing crowds I’ve seen from an away team that’s also from the islands. Got to respect the culture. 🔥🔥

Edited by DillardHighBoyz954
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

The Same Kahuku that just lost 34-7 to SJB, Your #2 Team?…..

If SFA is Truly #1 I would expect a similar if not better result….

Way different and much tougher experience on the road in Hawaii. The time difference alone (game will run 1-4am EST) needs to be factored in. Also, there's no way that SJB beats Kahuku by 27 in Hawaii. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Way different and much tougher experience on the road in Hawaii. The time difference alone (game will run 1-4am EST) needs to be factored in. Also, there's no way that SJB beats Kahuku by 27 in Hawaii. 

Sammy we have some early excuse thread material 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just give SFA your trophy 🏆 already 

there isn’t any suspense who’s getting it 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Just Curious…. Let’s say that MD and SJB split their games which seems pretty likely this year…..

SFA and BG run the Table and play in the Geico Bowl…. And BG wins….

Who would be your National Champ?…. An Undefeated FL team like Chaminade or STA?…. or the winner of BG vs SFA?….

If those two split and SFA goes undefeated during the regular season, I'd vote the winner of the Geico game between SFA and the highest-ranked, eligible team (MC, STA, C-M, Buford, BG, etc.) as the 2022 MNC. 

SJB and MD not being able to play and beat IMG like MC and SFA did will def be held against them. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

This is right on…. I think that MD and SJB should be penalized when talking about National Championship’s for not being able to play IMG….

They should work out something with the CIF so they can play IMG or MD and SJB should not be eligible for a “Natty”…..

And let's not forget that both MD and SJB had the oppty to schedule SFA this season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Are you saying that Both MD and SJB Declined to play SFA?….

I can understand MD with a Road game at BG and Cen10…. But still that is disappointing because no one needs to see MD play La Mirada….

We all know that JN will never schedule SFA…. He is just too afraid of them for some reason…. It’s just so sad that SJB is ducking SFA….

Yes, the oppty was presented to both programs. 

• Thanks 1