NationalHSFB Top 25 Rankings- 9/5/22

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The more haters the better 😉

The way I see it is anyone claiming to be so "credible" would always prove it by putting their own work head to head with the people they say are "clueless" otherwise they are full of $hit 

That's why I typically don't care about the criticism of anyone who wouldn't have the balls to do their own rankings but whine about mine

At least guys like you, @Omaha Vol @Nolebull813 @whiteshoes12actually do rankings so I can respect the difference of opinion because you have skin in the game, though the people afraid to put their work out there are just all talk in my eyes 

32 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The way I see it is anyone claiming to be so "credible" would always prove it by putting their own work head to head with the people they say are "clueless" otherwise they are full of $hit 

That's why I typically don't care about the criticism of anyone who wouldn't have the balls to do their own rankings but whine about mine

At least guys like you, @Omaha Vol @Nolebull813 @whiteshoes12actually do rankings so I can respect the difference of opinion because you have skin in the game, though the people afraid to put their work out there are just all talk in my eyes 

Kind of like those clowns, Cajun and Canes, on the other site? Lol

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

The team with the best Resume right now is The Stache.  

They have 2 better wins than SFA (Bishop Gorman, Cen10) by a long shot. 

The 2 teams with the best resume so far are MD and Miami Central. I’m not saying MC should be #2, but they have the second best resume IMO at this point of the season.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

The 2 teams with the best resume so far are MD and Miami Central. I’m not saying MC should be #2, but they have the second best resume IMO at this point of the season.

Chaminade resume of St John's, Dillard and MNW is solid as well 

They play AHP this week and also have games coming up with Treasure Coast and Venice

Chaminade may actually have more games against potential top 50 teams than IMG does and will definitely finish with more top 50 wins than IMG Academy

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

That should be a good game. I have not seen Chaminade play but I did see the AHP/Los Al game. Granted Los Al is not that great, but AHP was still very impressive.

I saw Los Al and Lowndes games against AHP

AHP looked a bit better than I expected but Chaminade is better than either of those 2 teams, I'm looking forward to seeing how this game goes as I did say before the season games with Chaminade and Cardinal Gibbons will say more about where AHP stands than the Lowndes or Los Al games would 

• Like 2