2023 Broward County National Football Showcase (Aug 24-26, 2023)

Joe is my guy for life, but I won’t stand for any FL bashing. That’s where we part ways. Lol. When he is cheering for FL teams to lose, that’s where I draw the line. 

@GardenStateBaller you are hereby banned from moving to FL effective immediately. The photo of you celebrating an SFA touchdown will be sent to every realtor in the state 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Joe is my guy for life, but I won’t stand for any FL bashing. That’s where we part ways. Lol. When he is cheering for FL teams to lose, that’s where I draw the line. 

@GardenStateBaller you are hereby banned from moving to FL effective immediately. The photo of you celebrating an SFA touchdown will be sent to every realtor in the state 

I love all my 400+ “children” equally. I was happy too when STA scored its lone TD. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Dude, they went up against arguably the best D in America! 

@Steeler01 does you believe this mofo?

You can’t just schedule top teams and get rewarded. You actually have to go out and compete. I don’t think the game was ever in doubt even with it being one score most of the time. 

Don’t worry. STA has a chance to prove they belong. Not this week. They play Fort Myers. Let’s see them light up Western in 2 weeks. Then we can circle back 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can’t just schedule top teams and get rewarded. You actually have to go out and compete. I don’t think the game was ever in doubt even with it being one score most of the time. 

Don’t worry. STA has a chance to prove they belong. Not this week. They play Fort Myers. Let’s see them light up Western in 2 weeks. Then we can circle back 

??? STA was competitive as hell yesterday. 

• 4 weeks later...