Joes, allow me to introduce you to the dungeon

I have a reputation to uphold.  I don’t care too much if Joes loses but the ridicule NJ is sustaining in other quarters over this GC loss is becoming too much to bear.  They’re single-handedly bringing down the State that Bosco built.  Thank goodness Bosco handily best the 2nd or 3rd best Md team.  

they need to learn a lesson only the dungeon can administer. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I have a reputation to uphold.  I don’t care too much if Joes loses but the ridicule NJ is sustaining in other quarters over this GC loss is becoming too much to bear.  They’re single-handedly bringing down the State that Bosco built.  Thank goodness Bosco handily best the 2nd or 3rd best Md team.  

Child Being Whipped By Fat Lady Punishment Antique Comic Humour Postcard |  Topics - Cartoons & Comics - Comics, Postcard / HipPostcard

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Testadura said:

Lose again tho.....................

Middle ages. Torture chamber. Engraving depicting different types of  physical torture. Colored.

First of all I think you are being harsh on SJR. I give them credit for playing a very underappreciated team like GC than what some of the BNU teams have put on the schedule the last several years. Spalding and Edgewater are a joke. As was the beating BC gave Smyrna last year. All out of state games should be competitive affairs not replacing a Westwood or Bergenfield with a once in blue moon good team from one of the other 49 states. Seguro will hopefully prove what kind of a team BC is and where improvements are needed. SJR learned that last night. What did Bosco learn for the upcoming season?? Zero!

10 minutes ago, MickeyBern said:

First of all I think you are being harsh on SJR. I give them credit for playing a very underappreciated team like GC than what some of the BNU teams have put on the schedule the last several years. Spalding and Edgewater are a joke. As was the beating BC gave Smyrna last year. All out of state games should be competitive affairs not replacing a Westwood or Bergenfield with a once in blue moon good team from one of the other 49 states. Seguro will hopefully prove what kind of a team BC is and where improvements are needed. SJR learned that last night. What did Bosco learn for the upcoming season?? Zero!

Stop it! Spalding finished #3 in MD last season behind SFA and SJC. And Edgewater FL features the #4 RB in America!! DBPs OOS schedule is as solid as it gets! 

Last season when GC and SJR played, both teams were extremely young. That result was a competitive 28-21 game in NJ. One year later yesterday what happened? It appears that GC got much better and SJR not so much. Don't sugarcoat. It is what it is. 

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The top BNU teams are feared by many around the US. Few few teams want that smoke. Scheduling these games is not as easy as you think!! 

looks like I hit a nerve. I didn't say scheduling them were easy, all I'm saying is that I believe you learn more from a loss like SJR's than from a win like DBP's. 

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At season's end last year, Spalding finished ranked higher than GC both nationally and in MD! (187 vs 267 and 3 vs 4). 

I can understand that and appreciate it but there in lies the problem I think. Last Year!  I get the difficulty in scheduling but unfortunately a lot of these programs are missing each other by a year or 2. Just an observation. Don’t internalize it.