Down goes IMG! MC 20 IMG 14 Final

1 minute ago, Sammy Griffen said:

Not so fast.  Great win, but IMG still needs to be vetted.   But we all need to take The Roclets alot more seriously in 2022.  Very few saw that coming!!

I did 

I can quote where I said I would rank IMG #3 in Florida because Central and Chaminade could beat them 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I did 

I can quote where I said I would rank IMG #3 in Florida because Central and Chaminade could beat them 

You also were the first to see and point out that IMG was not all everyone thought after their scrimmage vs Columbia a couple years back.  Very few took you serious then, but we see it now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sammy Griffen said:

You also were the first to see and point out that IMG was not all everyone thought after their scrimmage vs Columbia a couple years back.  Very few took you serious then, but we see it now.

People look too often at the stars but IMG has gotten complacent and they don't work hard as a team just a bunch of individual mercenaries

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm the one that talked the MC HC into taking the game when we were out to dinner in April! MC is the #1 public hsfb program in America! 

3605ADD7-E89F-43F2-89F1-624320F9171F.jpeg.fee02cd375e60cd0f7479e9940faae5c.jpeg

I don’t think people know the kind of dude you are.  It’s like you’ve been jalin’ since Jamesburg.  But you’re on the outside, not down the bird.  

10 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I don’t think people know the kind of dude you are.  It’s like you’ve been jalin’ since Jamesburg.  But you’re on the outside, not down the bird.  

Most people are just jealous

It's no surprise since most on the other board have to hide their identity otherwise the coach would pull their credentials if they ever knew what was being said behind their back 

I should know, I got removed from a sport because of a "false" accusation of talking behind the coaches back 

What would happen to someone who actually DID 

• Like 1