ESPN Top 25 Rankings- 9/5/23

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Definitely. 

Stop basing things off what you thought prior to the season.

DV is easily top 10 this year!!!

Everyone is seeing the QB is legit going along with easily their most talented roster.   You stuck in 2020 and 2021

This team is built way different with overall better players!  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Stop basing things off what you thought prior to the season.

DV is easily top 10 this year!!!

Everyone is seeing the QB is legit going along with easily their most talented roster.   You stuck in 2020 and 2021

This team is built way different with overall better players!  

Then why did they choose to host lowly Rockledge instead of national power MC? 

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Then why did they choose to host lowly Rockledge instead of national power MC? 

You gave them the choice and list with rockledge.  Did that list not represent YOUR choices for possible opponents? Did he go around and schedule rockledge outside of your recommendations? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You gave them the choice and list with rockledge.  Did that list not represent YOUR choices for possible opponents? Did he go around and schedule rockledge outside of your recommendations? 

Yes he did. In the email I sent I advised that RL was the worst of the three teams listed. 

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes he did. In the email I sent I advised that RL was the worst of the three teams listed. 

No he didn’t! Rockledge was one of the 3 recommendations you gave him. (Although they may not have been your top preference you still gave them as a choice). He didn’t backdoor you in choosing them 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

No he didn’t! Rockledge was one of the 3 recommendations you gave him. (Although they may not have been your top preference you still gave them as a choice). He didn’t backdoor you in choosing them 

He chose the worst team of the three because he wanted a guaranteed win. And he paid the largest sum of money to do such! 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you Texas guys think that the number 1 team in Texas should beat a lower team just as bad and just as dominant as the 10th ranked team? How does that work?

No that’s no what that means. But it shows they aren’t complete trash. 

They’re currently #28 in a power state that many consider the best in HSFB. 

it’s a passing comment so don’t take it as if Texans are going to place it on the wall of achievement 

Edited by Horsefly

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

No that’s no what that means. But it shows they aren’t complete trash. 

I didn’t say Rockledge was trash. Duncanville did what a number 1 TX team should do. Remember last year, they dismantled Desoto who won state and finished top 3 in TX. That doesn’t mean Desoto was trash. 

Nothing was unexpected about them winning 44-0. That sounds about right. They are about 25-35 in Florida right now. What would Duncanville do to Texas teams ranked 25-35 in the state?

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t say Rockledge was trash. Duncanville did what a number 1 TX team should do. Remember last year, they dismantled Desoto who won state and finished top 3 in TX. That doesn’t mean Desoto was trash. 

Nothing was unexpected about them winning 44-0. That sounds about right. They are about 25-35 in Florida right now. What would Duncanville do to Texas teams ranked 25-35 in the state?

Bull most of our comments are directed at GSB.  He’s the promoter that is trashing DV for scheduling them and we’re adding context. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1