ESPN Top 25 Rankings- 9/5/23

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Shhh

Nah keep talking. In your quest to being a shock jock you lack discretion in saying dumb things 

im looking forward to the day samples n them give you the “middle finger” and tell you to get lost. You talk too much about a client and a game you helped set up   

every Texas program should blackball you. 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Nah keep talking. In your quest to being a shock jock you lack discretion in saying dumb things 

im looking forward to the day samples n them give you the “middle finger” and tell you to get lost. You talk too much about a client and a game you helped set up   

every Texas program should blackball you. 

You do know that our services are FREE. We operate such so we can confidently and freely discuss our thoughts and opinions without being compromised. TX already started blackballing the OOS private elites. #nocowardsallowed 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You do know that our services are FREE. We operate such so we can confidently and freely discuss our thoughts and opinions without being compromised. TX already started blackballing the OOS private elites. #nocowardsallowed 

It doesn’t matter if it’s free. I’m saying they shouldn’t do anything with you 

and stop saying Texas this and that.  This is what I’m talking about, the coaches assoc nor the uil dictate who and what schools schedule.  There is no Texas blackballing OOS privates. 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It doesn’t matter if it’s free. I’m saying they shouldn’t do anything with you 

and stop saying Texas this and that.  This is what I’m talking about, the coaches assoc nor the uil dictate who and what schools schedule.  There is no Texas blackballing OOS privates. 

Per DV rep, “We will no longer be scheduling out of state, private programs.” 

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Per DV rep, “We will no longer be scheduling out of state, private programs.” 

Lol that was made AFTER the BS fiasco. You really are a blind to not realize how embarrassing that was to him and his program  

and like I said that wasn’t Texas making that statement that was a school/AD making that decision 

20 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lol that was made AFTER the BS fiasco. You really are a blind to not realize how embarrassing that was to him and his program  

and like I said that wasn’t Texas making that statement that was a school/AD making that decision 

Those words were uttered the Monday after the MD fiasco. Stop lying. You weren't included in these conversations. 

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those words were uttered the Monday after the MD fiasco. Stop lying. You weren't included in these conversations. 

Yeah right! I need to see proof of that, you lie too much to take your word for it 

You’re not like the Tom Landry folks, you’re an unnecessary middleman that sends them emails then you step aside. 

You’re pure comedy!  

Edited by Horsefly

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah right! I need to see proof of that, you lie too much to take your word for it 

You’re not like the Tom Landry folks, you’re an unnecessary middleman that sends them emails then you step aside. 

You’re pure comedy!  

I guess you're not aware that PGL brough SJB to the Landry folks. Now, their Classic ONLY features TX teams. LOL

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I guess you're not aware that PGL brough SJB to the Landry folks. Now, their Classic ONLY features TX teams. LOL

You brought an e-mail and they, unlike you, determined who they play. A matter of fact I saw the Landry folks text asking for opponents. It went out for all to see. 

Their HC never liked OOS games, private or not. He made that clear last year but honored the game with SJB anyways when he got there  

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You brought an e-mail and they, unlike you, determined who they play. A matter of fact I saw the Landry folks text asking for opponents. It went out for all to see. 

Their HC never liked OOS games, private or not. He made that clear last year but honored the game with SJB anyways when he got there  

I also paid them alot of $$ in streaming rights fees 😉 In the last three seasons PGL has infused almost $600,000 into the game of HSFB. The Landry folks wish they could generate that much revenue!! 

On 9/5/2023 at 3:54 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Then why did they choose to host lowly Rockledge instead of national power MC? 

Does it really matter?  Nobody is flexing about this win.  

You have been dead wrong on so many teams this year and you are dead wrong on DV.

it’s obvious putting games together business and ranking teams is major conflict of interests for you!  

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Does it really matter?  Nobody is flexing about this win.  

You have been dead wrong on so many teams this year and you are dead wrong on DV.

it’s obvious putting games together business and ranking teams is major conflict of interests for you!  

Who was I dead wrong on? If you're eluding to SFA, they started out in everyone's Top 5-10!! DV would be ranked higher tonight across the board if they had beat or lost to MC instead of whipping RL. 

12 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I really don’t believe that. 

Duncanville was ranked overall 8 preseason 2021. [9, 8, 15, 18, 16, 11]

After scheduling and losing to the #1 team in the nation, they were out of the top 25 in nearly every poll except for USA Today and Calpreps who had them ranked 22 and 7 😌

The same thing would probably happen to Duncanville had they scheduled and lost to a team like Miami Central, unless it was competitive and close.

That was before our poll was birthed. For instance, we currently have MC, SJP and STA all in the T10 despite each having a loss. Times are achanging! For the better. 

9 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

For states you support.

Allen was ranked preseason by one poll [Massey #12] in 2022. Prior to their game vs. St. John Bosco, which was a mismatch from the start, you promoted the game as the #1 rated game in the country. You did the same with Duncanville vs. Mater Dei in 2021.

When Allen lost, they were not in any polls top 50; rightfully so. So, this narrative that you are going to reward teams for their strength of schedule is misleading too everyone.

You constantly belittle any Texas team who, in your opinion “does not schedule elite power privates.” Once they actually do; despite how good the Texas public is, or is not, you act as though you are genuinely interested and supportive in their game only to bash the team and state afterwards. 

You change your outlook from, “schedule the elites, anytime anywhere”; to, “continue to schedule elites or you’re, as you put it, “scared”.” 

You yourself have stated that, and I quote, “North Shore, Allen, Duncanville, and DeSoto will never ever have the talent to beat power privates like IMG”, Mater Dei and St. John Bosco. So, why would Texas need to continue losing to power privates just for you, and only you, to acknowledge and validate them? 

Your reasoning for applying that pressure solely to Texas teams does not make any sense whatsoever, especially since Texas has scheduled and already played the major power privates.

Unless, your only motive is to set the games up for Texas, so that they lose and you can boast about Texas’ losses and that, as a state it has been left behind and irrelevant in the modern era of football.

Which is exactly what you like to do and as of late, it is not as if you attempt to hide it. 

If Texas is irrelevant, why spend so much of your energy announcing it to the world? Irrelevancy is silent. Unknown. 

Maybe, your true motive is to bury Texas completely, if it is, that is fine with me. If so, just don’t lie to me about it. Be honest.

With that said, I honestly would appreciate you taking Texas out of your top 25. They do not have a strong strength of schedule with anyone, and their record against those teams, who are worthy, are not good enough to be included in it.

Please and Thank you.

Our goal is to grow our beloved game at the highest, most elite 1% levels. The only way for this to happen is for all the elites to play each other; not avoid each other. Teams that do not abide by or intentionally ignore these wishes will be publicly called out, closely scrutinized, and have a more difficult time rising our national ranks due to lower SOSs, and more importantly, their cowardly behavior in these respects. 

You're welcome. 

11 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Texas doesn’t fall under that category;

St. John’s College, Kapolei, St. Joseph’s Prep, St. Frances Academy, De La Salle, Bishop Sycamore, USA Academy, St. Thomas Aquinas, IMG Academy, St. John Bosco, and Mater Dei. [All within the last 5 seasons scheduled].

The other states do.

You’re Welcome.

Stop bringing up the past. We're talking the future. The DLS and SJC wins are greatly tarnished at this point. 

Beating other OOS publics won't help your cause unless it's against top teams like MC, Cen10 and Buford. DV has publicly stated "no more OOS privates." Forget about Allen as they're no longer relevant. NS is more cowardly than DV. DS is your only hope as Coach Mathis will always walk to the beat of his own drum. And the ESL/Cita game tomorrow is a good one. But far from great. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Stop bringing up the past. We're talking the future. The DLS and SJC wins are greatly tarnished at this point. 

Beating other OOS publics won't help your cause unless it's against top teams like MC, Cen10 and Buford. DV has publicly stated "no more OOS privates." Foregt about Allen as they're no longer relevant. NS is more cowardly than DV. DS is your only hope as Coach Mathis will always walk to the beat of his own drum. And the ESL/Cita game tonight is a good one. But far from great. 

Dude, I can’t believe you sometimes.

1st East St Louis is really darn good team even though they got beat on the road opening week.

keep in mind Atascocita got beat by 31 in the playoffs last year by NS.

I bet million you purposely did not rank ESL after beating SFA.  ESL is a very nice opponent for Atascocita who has never made our final.  

This is big time challenge for ATASCOCITA!  

• Like 1