#1 Mater Dei 28 at #20 Centennial 14 Final

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Hoping our Cali brothers can post live updates here as many of us do not have access to Bally's West. Thanks in advance! 

@Sammy Swordsman @All Dei @Bodysurf @Steeler01

It’s on your Channel 251 at 10pm. I can also watch a stream from the MD Football Facebook group. But if it’s on TV it’s much better as you get announcers and replays.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I recently switched from Optimum to Verizon so I no longer have access. 

Lol. I pay $300/month for optimimum which is insane. They recently installed fios where I live so I will change my internet to that and switch to YouTube tv. But I’m waiting until after the season.

6 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Lol. I pay $300/month for optimimum which is insane. They recently installed fios where I live so I will change my internet to that and switch to YouTube tv. But I’m waiting until after the season.

Verizon quality is better and more affordable. I assumed that they also offered Bally's Sports West. Smh

• Sad 1

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to #1 Mater Dei 7 at #20 Centennial 0 Q2
  • GardenStateBaller changed the title to #1 Mater Dei 14 at #20 Centennial 0 Q2