West Coast News

19 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

First year in the Mission League should be interesting 

Yes!  The Mission League will be extremely competitive.  Maybe the most competitive league in the state.   Probably no one can pick the #1,#2,#3 finishers for the year.

I'd probably go with:

#1 Amat

#2 Alemeny

#3 Sierra Canyon

Amat and Alemeny is a toss up.  Alemeny beat Amat twice last year, but Amat has done very well in the offseason with transfers and getting Servite's O'coordinator.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Yes!  The Mission League will be extremely competitive.  Maybe the most competitive league in the state.   Probably no one can pick the #1,#2,#3 finishers for the year.

I'd probably go with:

#1 Amat

#2 Alemeny

#3 Sierra Canyon

Amat and Alemeny is a toss up.  Alemeny beat Amat twice last year, but Amat has done very well in the offseason with transfers and getting Servite's O'coordinator.

Alemany opens with Lone peak so we should get an early indication of what they have.

22 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

I'd probably go with:

#1 Amat

#2 Alemeny

#3 Sierra Canyon

Steve Hagerty finally entered Amat into the arms race. I think he wants to be able to compete with big boys like Amat always did. Their self-proclaimed recruiting coordinator TheMatt_V is on the road pimping the program shamelessly. Several elite middle schoolers have been pledging their high school commitment to Amat on social media. I respect all their decisions as it is God’s will.

• Haha 3

On 3/26/2022 at 11:49 AM, 1Since71 said:

First year in the Mission League should be interesting 

Definitely.  A sizable step up for sure.  Should be competitive with most teams, but Amat's a level of discipline and nasty that SC hasn't seen in league play before.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 10:38 AM, Bodysurf said:

Steve Hagerty finally entered Amat into the arms race. I think he wants to be able to compete with big boys like Amat always did. Their self-proclaimed recruiting coordinator TheMatt_V is on the road pimping the program shamelessly. Several elite middle schoolers have been pledging their high school commitment to Amat on social media. I respect all their decisions as it is God’s will.

Glad we don't have to listen to their fans' whining about that any more.