IMG-SFA in BOGUS POLLS

7 hours ago, Texasball said:

It’s totally unexplainable why the hell all the Bogus Polls include programs that play 9 to 10 games each season and are not eligible for any playoffs.  

75135573-8F29-4876-BA1B-9B4E722D0016.png

Quality over Quantity for these elites. SFA SOS finished at 60.1 (TX best was 50.0). They beat four (4) state champs in DS, Kah, DF and ESL. 

IMG beat #6/8 SFA and hung tough to the end with #1/2 MC. 

Both of these teams are the most feared in HSFB. Cancel Culture does not belong in HSFB. Each of these teams would love to play 15-16 games annually. In the end they should never be penalized for being so good that everyone is petrified to schedule them. Ignoring these teams will just make them stronger. 

10 hours ago, Texasball said:

It’s totally unexplainable why the hell all the Bogus Polls include programs that play 9 to 10 games each season and are not eligible for any playoffs.  

75135573-8F29-4876-BA1B-9B4E722D0016.png

I didn’t rank IMG in my Florida rankings for a very simple reason. They aren’t a Florida team. They are a club team who openly recruits the country who just so happens to train in Florida. Just because they play normal high schools doesn’t mean they are one. 

St Frances had people who took the school and used it to create the same model as IMG to the point they were booted from their league and state association. They wanted to open recruit and be a renegade program. That’s fine but they shouldn’t be lumped in with normal high schools 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Quality over Quantity for these elites. SFA SOS finished at 60.1 (TX best was 50.0). They beat four (4) state champs in DS, Kah, DF and ESL. 

IMG beat #6/8 SFA and hung tough to the end with #1/2 MC. 

Both of these teams are the most feared in HSFB. Cancel Culture does not belong in HSFB. Each of these teams would love to play 15-16 games annually. In the end they should never be penalized for being so good that everyone is petrified to schedule them. Ignoring these teams will just make them stronger. 

Who cares - I could care less who they beat or how good they are?  Their season is incomplete!!!  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 1Since71 said:

Because no one wants their players recruited away to a far off land

I've said from Day One, by ignoring them and by not establishing some sort of rapport and guidelines to play, you're giving them carte blanche to pilfer any player(s) they want. They wouldn't do such otherwise.  And keep in mind in 99.9% of these situations the players' families are soliciting the programs first. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t rank IMG in my Florida rankings for a very simple reason. They aren’t a Florida team. They are a club team who openly recruits the country who just so happens to train in Florida. Just because they play normal high schools doesn’t mean they are one. 

St Frances had people who took the school and used it to create the same model as IMG to the point they were booted from their league and state association. They wanted to open recruit and be a renegade program. That’s fine but they shouldn’t be lumped in with normal high schools 

This is Gospel!  Pollsters need to grow some balls and stop including these two fake HS teams.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I've said from Day One, by ignoring them and by not establishing some sort of rapport and guidelines to play, you're giving them carte blanche to pilfer any player(s) they want. They wouldn't do such otherwise.  And keep in mind in 99.9% of these situations the players' families are soliciting the programs first. 

Are you really this Naïve?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Who cares - I could care less who they beat or how good they are?  Their season is incomplete!!!  

I for one feel that states like GA, FL and TX play too many games in their seasons. Way too many teams make those playoffs, and very few games are meaningful before the semifinal rounds. 

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

SFA was not booted from their league. Their conference teams canceled/boycotted them because they were too afraid to play bigger, faster, stronger, better players. SFA still competes in the MIAA in every other sport. 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I for one feel that states like GA, FL and TX play too many games in their seasons. Way too many teams make those playoffs, and very few games are meaningful before the semifinal rounds. 

States are trying to create competitive balance!  Concepts not taught in private school education.