RIOT ERUPTS, Game gets called “NO CONTEST” in 3rd Qt Dillard 7 Ely 9

The time is here , SOULLLLLLL BOWWWWLLLLLL! One of Florida’s fiercest most hated rival of all times DILLARD VS ELY. Many in Florida call this game the “MINI FLORIDA CLASSICS” With the crowd, the most anticipated half time shows, the stand & 5th Quarter battles it’s most def a atmosphere to experience atleast once in your lifetime. 

Blanche ely tigers (8-0) - The tigers Are statistically having one of their Best season in the last 10 Plus years. 

The tigers are calling this year their “Redemption year” Aka their “Revenge year” All year Long They Have Been Begging To Be Respected While reciting the Old Ely Is Back. 

Dillard Panthers (6-3) - After A Slow Start To The Season Against Some Of The Nations Best , The Panthers Have Reeled Off 3 Consecutive Dominating Wins. 

in Fact In All Of Dillard Wins They Won in fairly lopsided fashion

Vs (7-2) Plantation , Dillard 42 Plantation 6 

Vs (7-1) Miramar , Dillard 35 Miramar 7

Vs (6-3) Rock Creek Christian (MD) Dillard 35 Rock Creek 0

Dillard Vs (5-4) Ft Lauderdale Dillard 35 Ft Lauderdale 0

Dillard Vs (5-4) Lincoln , Dillard 35 Lincoln 10

THE GAME: literally the ENTIRE city have been talking & building the fire to this game for weeks! , Will DILLARD win Their First “BIG GAME” this year & Put A Stop To Elys Undefeated Streak ? , Can Ely End their 5 Year Losing Streak To Dillard ? 

ATTENDANCE: This Game is Expected To Be Well Over 5,000 in Attendance & Will Have The Entire Dillard Neighborhood Community inaccessible due to the traffic overflow. 

BLANCHE ELY LAST VICTORY OVER DILLARD?: the tigers last victory over Dillard came in a upset back in 2016 at the old Lockhart stadium where Dillard was favored by 14 points. 

FUN FACT: that win Also Marked The 5th Year in A Row That Ely Had Beaten Dillard.

PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS: With Both Teams in 3M it’s ironic that it’s Coming Down To this Game For The #2 Seed in The 3M Playoffs. Right Now Dillard is Ahead Of Ely by 0.04 Points For That #2 Seed Even Though Ely Won Their District & Dillard is A Runner Up. 

PREDICTION: On Paper This Should Be A Blowout in favor Of Dillard. More Talented, More Battle Tested, At Home, But the Funny Thing About These heated Rival Games , Records Go Out The Window & it Comes Down To Pure Grit & Who Wants it More THAT NIGHT. 

i see this game being hard hit with a lot of adrenaline, penalties & A lot Of Defensive Stops early. In the end I See Dillard making the play’s & adjustments necessary to Win This At Home 28-13

Edited by DillardHighBoyz954

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's LOCALLY relevant. It barely deserves to be on this board, but I'm feeling generous today 😉 

Dam & here I thought you were enjoying my consistent contributions 🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

to your point no it may not be nationally relevant, but is that all this board is for ? National topics & if it’s not nationally worthy it’s not important ? Lol. 

i believe games like this on a board like this can give other posters a personal insight to football programs who may not be known nationally but still very good. A chance to learn about new rivalries & their storied history. Just my opinion lol.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Dam & here I thought you were enjoying my consistent contributions 🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

to your point no it may not be nationally relevant, but is that all this board is for ? National topics & if it’s not nationally worthy it’s not important ? Lol. 

i believe games like this on a board like this can give other posters a personal insight to football programs who may not be known nationally but still very good. A chance to learn about new rivalries & their storied history. Just my opinion lol.

I was half-kidding. Dillard is a Top 60 team. Post away! 

On 10/31/2022 at 9:32 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Nationally per CP. 

Ely used to give STA all kinds of trouble.    Used to be one of the more talented publics in the state.    At one point before STA had a bunch if NFL players, pretty sure Ely was near the top in the nation in active NFL players.   

Edited by 954gator
  • Like 1

"There is an interesting note from the NFL news release this week regarding high school football. Ely High School in Pompano Beach, Florida, boasting six current NFL players, tops the list of high schools with the most 2003 players. Ely's grads include Tyrone Carter of the Jets, Henri Crockett of the Vikings, Zack Crockett of the Raiders, Al Harris of the Packers and Jerome McDougle and Corey Simon of the Eagles. Five other high schools have four NFL players, while 38 high schools have three..."

https://www.patriots.com/news/injuries-could-go-down-to-wire-thursday-notes-125691

^ from here. Couldn't find the actual news week article for some reason.   Anyways random fun fact.

Edited by 954gator