NationalHSFB Top 25 Rankings- 10/3/22

Sorry GSB, I can't agree with you having SFA as the #1 team this week. I said that Kahuku will be a measuring stick for them. I was at the SJB game vs Kahuku. They beat SFA up and down the field. SFA was stop many times on the goal line. SFA only had 1 offense TD. Bosco had 5. They are not the # 1 team. I will go with MD until they get beat.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PDE769 said:

Sorry GSB, I can't agree with you having SFA as the #1 team this week. I said that Kahuku will be a measuring stick for them. I was at the SJB game vs Kahuku. They beat SFA up and down the field. SFA was stop many times on the goal line. SFA only had 1 offense TD. Bosco had 5. They are not the # 1 team. I will go with MD until they get beat.

SJB hosted KAH. Much different experience and game on the road as KAH had won 61/62 games at home leading up to the SFA loss. 

SFA is still the ONLY hsfb team in America with four (4) Top 50 wins. And the only team in America with five (5) Top 80 wins. Plus, every win has been on the road vs OOS teams. I don't think this feat has ever been achieved in the history of HSFB. It's with this in mind that they'll remain #1 in our poll until they lose a game. 

1 hour ago, PDE769 said:

What is the big deal that they play school are out of state. They don't play in a league, IMG also play OOS teams So why are the not # 2 base on your Logic. I base on what i seen with the eye test. Take out your blinders. Wake up.

More importantly, every team they've beaten are currently ranked in the Top 75. NO OTHER TEAM IN AMERICA CAN MAKE THAT CLAIM.

Go to the optometrist and get your eyes checked!  

1 hour ago, PDE769 said:

In other poll we see teams that win drop in the ranking. So it not if they win but how they played on that day.

I'm following the same "rules" and format as the other main pollsters. Gotta lose to drop.

In your opinion should MD have dropped this week because they almost lost to an average JSerra? Can't have it both ways. 

Never said that MD  or SJB should drop or be moved up. I said they are not the best team in America. I understand that you have skin in the game being a promoter and they are your #1 client. I do not, so I can used a unbiased opinion. You bring up that played teams in top 100. Other team wish they a OOS schedule the same way SFA and IMG can, but they can't due to their Athletic Associations. Just because they play national schedule but them on top.

Just now, PDE769 said:

Never said that MD  or SJB should drop or be moved up. I said they are not the best team in America. I understand that you have skin in the game being a promoter and they are your #1 client. I do not, so I can used a unbiased opinion. You bring up that played teams in top 100. Other team wish they a OOS schedule the same way SFA and IMG can, but they can't due to their Athletic Associations. Just because they play national schedule but them on top.

Asked Collin Hills

1 minute ago, PDE769 said:

GBS, Ray Charles and all the other poster have them rank as high as 3 and low as 8, So show us what you are seeing that all the other posters are missing?

It's current roster has 700+ D1 offers combined. To date, they've played the toughest HSFB schedule in America. And just a reminder that there are 16,000+ teams currently playing HSFB in our country. Four wins vs Top 50 teams. Five wins vs Top 76 teams. As of today no other HSFB team in America has that good of a resume.  

Just because the kids has all those D1 offers does not make the the best team in the nation, you are now sounding like the ESPN commentators. Set them up to play BG, SJB and MD again and see what happens. Chaminda-Madonna (Hollywood FL played a tough schedule all 4 game opponents are all in the top 75. Are they a #1 team? Please reply

6 Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 1M District 6 1M 4-0 0-0 0-0 85.5 63.6 14-7
WINS: #10 American Heritage (Plantation, FL) (42-34), #38 St. John's (Washington, DC) (35-28), #63 Northwestern (Miami, FL) (42-14), #74 Dillard (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (49-28), LOSSES: none

7 St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD)   team preview   trend Maryland MIAA Freelance MIAA 5-0   0-0 83.7 62.4 21-8
WINS: #23 Kahuku (HI) (22-15), #32 DeSoto (TX) (47-7), #43 Venice (FL) (34-17), #44 East St. Louis (IL) (20-13), #80 Dutch Fork (Irmo, SC) (26-7), LOSSES: none

12 minutes ago, PDE769 said:

Just because the kids has all those D1 offers does not make the the best team in the nation, you are now sounding like the ESPN commentators. Set them up to play BG, SJB and MD again and see what happens. Chaminda-Madonna (Hollywood FL played a tough schedule all 4 game opponents are all in the top 75. Are they a #1 team? Please reply

6 Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 1M District 6 1M 4-0 0-0 0-0 85.5 63.6 14-7
WINS: #10 American Heritage (Plantation, FL) (42-34), #38 St. John's (Washington, DC) (35-28), #63 Northwestern (Miami, FL) (42-14), #74 Dillard (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (49-28), LOSSES: none

7 St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD)   team preview   trend Maryland MIAA Freelance MIAA 5-0   0-0 83.7 62.4 21-8
WINS: #23 Kahuku (HI) (22-15), #32 DeSoto (TX) (47-7), #43 Venice (FL) (34-17), #44 East St. Louis (IL) (20-13), #80 Dutch Fork (Irmo, SC) (26-7), LOSSES: none

C-M only has two wins vs T50 teams. SFA has four (4). Hence, why they're behind SFA in our poll. Each pollster has different sets of criteria. Hence, why no two HSFB polls will EVER be the same. And that's a good thing. The more variety the better! 

Also, if all goes well SFA will be playing BG in the Geico Bowl series come December. As for MD and SJB, they both declined SFAs advances to play in 2022.   

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

C-M only has two wins vs T50 teams. SFA has four (4). Hence, why they're behind SFA in our poll. Each pollster has different sets of criteria. Hence, why no two HSFB polls will EVER be the same. And that's a good thing. The more variety the better! 

Also, if all goes well SFA will be playing BG in the Geico Bowl series come December. As for MD and SJB, they both declined SFAs advances to play in 2022.   

Don't count MC out of the Geico conversation. MC is ranked higher than BG. If both teams win out, they should be more deserving than BG. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 8:23 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA vs MC

SFA vs BG

SFA vs STA  definitely need that rematch 

Either one  in the Geico  after we beat either team there will be no doubt who the best is SFA

its time bosco or MD play SFA

Edited by Bmore410

24 minutes ago, Bmore410 said:

SFA vs MC

SFA vs BG

SFA vs STA  definitely need that rematch 

Either one  in the Geico  after we beat either team there will be no doubt who the best is SFA

its time bosco or MD play SFA

Best options: SFA vs...

1. BG

2. Highest-ranked FL team at season's end (MC, C-M, STA, AHP)

3. GA 7A Champ

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Best options: SFA vs...

1. BG

2. Highest-ranked FL team at season's end (MC, C-M, STA, AHP)

3. GA 7A Champ

Why do you keep insisting the best #1 option for SFA is BG? There are two Florida teams ahead of them in your poll, three if you count MP. BG does not have a top 25 or top 50 win. Each of the Florida schools has at least one. BG won't see another team with a pulse until 2023. So aside from you pushing this private vs private campaign, right now BG is NOT the best option for SFA.