NationalHSFB Top 25 Rankings- 10/3/22

4 hours ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Why do you keep insisting the best #1 option for SFA is BG? There are two Florida teams ahead of them in your poll, three if you count MP. BG does not have a top 25 or top 50 win. Each of the Florida schools has at least one. BG won't see another team with a pulse until 2023. So aside from you pushing this private vs private campaign, right now BG is NOT the best option for SFA.

1. Because BG played MD so tough. Led them for 45/48 minutes. If MD loses tomorrow night, then the top FL team makes more sense. 

2. If SFA handily beats IMG on 11/18, then the MC win at IMG won't mean as much.  

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

1. Because BG played MD so tough. Led them for 45/48 minutes. If MD loses tomorrow night, then the top FL team makes more sense. 

2. If SFA handily beats IMG on 11/18, then the MC win at IMG won't mean as much.  

You don't get moral points for leading 45/48 at home and eventually losing. And what you're also trying to tell me is if SFA beats IMG, BG's lost will hold more weight than MC's win on the road? GTFOH!!! I'm glad you don't decide who goes to the Geico Bowl...🤦🏽‍♂️

23 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

You don't get moral points for leading 45/48 at home and eventually losing. And what you're also trying to tell me is if SFA beats IMG, BG's lost will hold more weight than MC's win on the road? GTFOH!!! I'm glad you don't decide who goes to the Geico Bowl...🤦🏽‍♂️

Lots of football still needs to be played. It's gonna be exciting watching it all play out. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Why do you keep insisting the best #1 option for SFA is BG? There are two Florida teams ahead of them in your poll, three if you count MP. BG does not have a top 25 or top 50 win. Each of the Florida schools has at least one. BG won't see another team with a pulse until 2023. So aside from you pushing this private vs private campaign, right now BG is NOT the best option for SFA.

Personally i rather play MC again I’m sure y’all wanna run it back

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

There's only ONE team in America with five (5) Top 70 wins. Our poll will always reward the best teams that exhibit the best bodies of work and overall resumes. 

So you're saying 5 top 70 wins is better than 3 top 10 wins? Make it make sense?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

So you're saying 5 top 70 wins is better than 3 top 10 wins? Make it make sense?

How many of MDs wins were on the road? All five of SFAs wins came in five different states including Hawaii. Again, NO other team in America has beaten five (5) Top 70 teams in general let alone ALL on the road. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How many of MDs wins were on the road? All five of SFAs wins came in five different states including Hawaii. Again, NO other team in America has beaten five (5) Top 70 teams in general let alone ALL on the road. 

Listen bruh, you and I are having the same conversation in the DM, and NOTHING you're saying is making any justifiable reason for keeping SFA #1. Now if it's personal man up and say it! SFA is a client, they are on the east coast, and maybe there's some ties to the program. You consistency speak about how MD turned down playing SFA, so one can only believe it's personal with you. MD has beaten top 5 BG on the road. Top 10 Cen10. And now #2 SJB. And your argument is SFA has 5 Top 70 wins? How many of those were in the top 50, top 25, top 15, top 10, top 5? Stop the BullSh*t man! Let that pride, ego, and hurt from being turned down gooooo!!! I know you may have missed out on a big money maker is SFA had played MD. But this ain't about you! It's about the kids. But you're making it about you. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Listen bruh, you and I are having the same conversation in the DM, and NOTHING you're saying is making any justifiable reason for keeping SFA #1. Now if it's personal man up and say it! SFA is a client, they are on the east coast, and maybe there's some ties to the program. You consistency speak about how MD turned down playing SFA, so one can only believe it's personal with you. MD has beaten top 5 BG on the road. Top 10 Cen10. And now #2 SJB. And your argument is SFA has 5 Top 70 wins? How many of those were in the top 50, top 25, top 15, top 10, top 5? Stop the BullSh*t man! Let that pride, ego, and hurt from being turned down gooooo!!! I know you may have missed out on a big money maker is SFA had played MD. But this ain't about you! It's about the kids. But you're making it about you. 

MD is a client too. Nothing is personal. SFA has the better resume in my opinion. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wrong. Five (5) Top 70 teams beaten so far this season. NO OTHER team in America can stake that claim. And they still have IMG and the Geico Bowl (Top FL team or BG) to come! 

You're an idiot!!! So beating BG, Cen10, and SJB holds less weight? You're bogus!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It’s the total body of work. You must also include West UT and La Mirada CA when debating this matter on MDs behalf. 

Don't do that! Please! The more you do the dummer you look. SFA schedule sucks! Playing a team from Canada alone should eliminate them from any MNC conversation! Then you add teams from CT, and Arundel, MD....whoa!!!! Really strong! East St. Louis and the team from Hawaii should have beaten SFA. DeSoto(hasn't been dominant for the last 3 or 4 years), Venice(lost a lot from last year), and Dutch Fork(same as Venice) are shells of previous good teams. You still won't speak on MD's 3 top 10 wins...2 on the road. Now we all know NO ONE wants to play in Baltimore so this whole SFA road debate is irrelevant!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Don't do that! Please! The more you do the dummer you look. SFA schedule sucks! Playing a team from Canada alone should eliminate them from any MNC conversation! Then you add teams from CT, and Arundel, MD....whoa!!!! Really strong! East St. Louis and the team from Hawaii should have beaten SFA. DeSoto(hasn't been dominant for the last 3 or 4 years), Venice(lost a lot from last year), and Dutch Fork(same as Venice) are shells of previous good teams. You still won't speak on MD's 3 top 10 wins...2 on the road. Now we all know NO ONE wants to play in Baltimore so this whole SFA road debate is irrelevant!

Those games haven’t occurred yet. We’re talking about games through this weekend. SFA has the best body of work in America thus far. No other team in America has five Top 70 wins. No other team in America has five Top 70 road wins. SFA continues to be the most feared team in America scheduling-wise. And it’s not because of the city they’re from. Teams are deathly afraid to play them due to its talented roster, especially the DL, which is the best in America in my humble opinion. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those games haven’t occurred yet. We’re talking about games through this weekend. SFA has the best body of work in America thus far. No other team in America has five Top 70 wins. No other team in America has five Top 70 road wins. SFA continues to be the most feared team in America scheduling-wise. And it’s not because of the city they’re from. Teams are deathly afraid to play them due to its talented roster, especially the DL, which is the best in America in my humble opinion. 

MD has 3 top 10 wins! You know MD has a better body of work to this moment. You just won't humble yourself because your pride and ego. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MC ROCKETS said:

MD has 3 top 10 wins! You know MD has a better body of work to this moment. You just won't humble yourself because your pride and ego. 

I beg to differ. My philosophy on this topic has been outlined numerous times here. SFA has the better resume from top to bottom as of today. Let’s see what Massey, MP and USAT have to say next week. All three polls had SFA ranked #3 entering this weekend’s games. 

1 hour ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Bruh, he decided before the season that as long as SFA doesn’t lose(no matter bad they look) they are his #1. All polls have some bias but as you have expressed this is just blatant 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1