NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings- 9/26/22

7 minutes ago, WILKINSON said:

Langston Hughes hasn’t beat a single quality opponent. Spartanburg SC is (3-3) so they’re not it. What warrants Langston Hughes a top 14 rank?

Star-studded team that's mauling every team they play. Every game was over after Q1. Plus their SOS is greater than WLs. They are the #2 team in GA IMO. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Road games in HSFB are tough!!! Especially four straight vs T70 teams. 

Agreed. But MD is not given the benefit of having the single best road win of the season against Gorman.

It really doesn’t matter because Oct 7 will decide between MD and Bosco and winner of that game will be #1 in every poll except this one.

SFA lacks a signature win. IMG will be their best win if they run the table.

• Like 3

On 9/26/2022 at 4:21 PM, Bodysurf said:

Agreed. But MD is not given the benefit of having the single best road win of the season against Gorman.

It really doesn’t matter because Oct 7 will decide between MD and Bosco and winner of that game will be #1 in every poll except this one.

SFA lacks a signature win. IMG will be their best win if they run the table.

I would miami central has the most impressive road win as you guys were favored by alot more than you won by against gorman. My issue with this is how st frances is even top 5. They have not dominated any opponent that they should have & supposedly being #1 with some 5th year seniors. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lowso305 said:

I would miami central has the most impressive road win as you guys were favored by alot more than you won by against gorman. My issue with this is how st frances is even top 5. They have not dominated any opponent that they should have & supposedly being #1 with some 5th year seniors. 

SFA is the only team in America with four (4) T70 wins to date. Plus, they were all on the road! When you play the top 1% teams in America, MOVs will never be as large as when elite teams play the likes of West UT, Central Catholic OR, Carol City FL, etc. 

On 9/29/2022 at 3:28 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA is the only team in America with four (4) T70 wins to date. Plus, they were all on the road! When you play the top 1% teams in America, MOVs will never be as large as when elite teams play the likes of West UT, Central Catholic OR, Carol City FL, etc. 

lets keep it real here. ESL is not top70 in america. Maybe in canada, but no here. Dutch fork is not top 70 in america. but hey I hear you. & When you already have an all star team, you’re supposed to dominate. Img was punished but sfa barely scratches the W column against ESL (who lost to cross creek(GA)) and still is being rewarded. They haven’t dominated anyone yet. 

On 9/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, Lowso305 said:

No doubt that MC beating IMG is. Great win. I’ll give you that. Gorman is considerably better than IMG. I agree with you about SFA. Not impressed yet.

19 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

No doubt that MC beating IMG is. Great win. I’ll give you that. Gorman is considerably better than IMG. I agree with you about SFA. Not impressed yet.

You’ve seen BG play so I cannot disagree although I think that matchup is a pickem. SFA on the other hand is not who they thought they were.