Gonna take a shot here bnu rankings

1. Bosco....bounced back from a loss to iona prep with a huge victory over BC. Dominated every facet of the game

2 SPP. Yes lost to SJP handely but has wins since then 

3. Bergen...got handled. I didn't see anything that they did well outside of the one 69 yard run by their rb who is fast but bottled up all day other than that 1 run 

4 SJR....I think bc and sjr can flip either spots. Don't think there's much separation btw them 

5 DePaul 

I dont know enough of SHP PJ delbarton to rank them

28 minutes ago, Hsfbfan said:

1. Bosco....bounced back from a loss to iona prep with a huge victory over BC. Dominated every facet of the game

3. Bergen...got handled. I didn't see anything that they did well outside of the one 69 yard run by their rb who is fast but bottled up all day other than that 1 run 

4 SJR....I think bc and sjr can flip either spots. Don't think there's much separation btw them 

5 DePaul 

Your Top 4 is spot on. No reason to go further than that. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hsfbfan said:

5 DePaul 

Nice job