FINAL DILLARD 7 MIAMI CENTRAL 43

in What most def is going to be the GAME OF THE WEEK, The Dillard Panthers & The MIAMI Central Rockets Will Now Be Playing On Saturday Night @ Traz Powell Stadium instead of Friday. 

Both teams are coming off blowout wins, this is a game that has been circled since it was finalized. Of course the rockets will be the favs but man oh man LETSSS GOOOOOO!!

Edited by DillardHighBoyz954
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

in What most def is going to be the GAME OF THE WEEK, The Dillard Panthers & The MIAMI Central Rockets Will Now Be Playing On Saturday Night @ Traz Powell Stadium instead of Friday. 

Both teams are coming off blowout wins, this is a game that has been circled since it was finalized. Of course the rockets will be the favs but man oh man LETSSS GOOOOOO!!

Give me MC by a TD. (Games at home for MC)  Good luck though … 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Probably will help sell Traz out by moving it to Saturday

They seem to support Central more than the Canes in SFL 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Can we count on you for live score updates on Saturday? 

Of course. I do live updates on flhs as well. What messed me up sometimes is I had T-Mobile and when ever I’m in a crowded place my internet connection would be close to NON EXISTENT. 

but I switched to AT&T a few days ago so hopefully that problem will no longer exist. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DillardHighBoyz954 said:

Of course. I do live updates on flhs as well. What messed me up sometimes is I had T-Mobile and when ever I’m in a crowded place my internet connection would be close to NON EXISTENT. 

but I switched to AT&T a few days ago so hopefully that problem will no longer exist. 

What size t-shirt do you wear?