SJB 49 at Central Catholic OR 0 Final

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Does anyone have the list of the oh-so Tear-1 teams The Bosco has been scheduling?

@Sammy Swordsman !

@GardenStateBaller ?

I don’t get that argument. They’ve played the following 13 OOS teams of late:

SPP, DBP, STA, GC, X, BG, SJC, DMC, Lib NV, MC, ESL, OS, Allen

Very few teams in America come close to that resume. They’re doing just fine by me. 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don’t get that argument. They’ve played the following 13 OOS teams of late:

SPP, DBP, STA, GC, X, BG, SJC, DMC, Lib NV, MC, ESL, OS, Allen

Very few teams in America come close to that resume. They’re doing just fine by me. 

And they play thing 1 or 2 (MD) twice a year.

Clearly the last 3-4 years it has been MD that has had the premiere OOS games. Bosco has not taken any chances in scheduling since they lost to STA and Gorman. All their OOS the past few seasons have been teams they were easily favored to win. Not once has Negro risked scheduling anybody that had a chance at challenging them. It’s a joke. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

Clearly the last 3-4 years it has been MD that has had the premiere OOS games. Bosco has not taken any chances in scheduling since they lost to STA and Gorman. All their OOS the past few seasons have been teams they were easily favored to win. Not once has Negro risked scheduling anybody that had a chance at challenging them. It’s a joke. 

West UT was my fault. Sorry. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

SJB just wants a bunch of Easy wins…. The proof is in their Scheduling…. They are afraid to play SFA, it’s obvious…..

Woulnt their be more interest in the TL vs USA Event if it was #1 SJB vs #3 SFA rather then blowout wins over Hawaii teams?….. SJB is Ducking…. 

The event is just four years young. I get that they don't want to recirculate former participants within it yet. It's best to choose a different weekend and make it work.