Best wins this season

Let’s start a list of great wins.

#1 and 2. Take your pick…. MC over IMG, or MD over Gorman

#3 American Heritage over Los Al.  This game wasn’t as close as the score. AH with the most impressive performance of the season so far. Sure people will say that Los Al was overrated, and perhaps they were. But despite that, Los Al is still a pretty decent team that just got thoroughly manhandled on national television. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

#3 American Heritage over Los Al.  This game wasn’t as close as the score. AH with the most impressive performance of the season so far. Sure people will say that Los Al was overrated, and perhaps they were. But despite that, Los Al is still a pretty decent team that just got thoroughly manhandled on national television. 

BC over that school for the blind was good too.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Definitely MC over IMG. Regardless of what "most" say wasn't an upset...I was. MC hasn't played well lately against nationally ranked teams. For them to go to IMG and win is a huge confidence boost for those kids that many felt wouldn't be within 2-3 TD's with IMG. IMG has the stars, MC has the dogs!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MC ROCKETS said:

Definitely MC over IMG. Regardless of what "most" say wasn't an upset...I was. MC hasn't played well lately against nationally ranked teams. For them to go to IMG and win is a huge confidence boost for those kids that many felt wouldn't be within 2-3 TD's with IMG. IMG has the stars, MC has the dogs!

Great win indeed for MC. On paper it definitely was an upset. But I was very underwhelmed with IMG. Sure, MC had a lot to do with it. I put MD’s win over Gorman up there also because IMO Gorman is the best team with a loss so far. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MD was favored. MC wasn't. 

Agreed, but my point is that IMO Gorman is better than IMG. IMG continues to be what they have always been, the best collection of individual talent in the country that doesn’t play well as a team or do the little things well that win football games. Yes IMG wins most of their games, but that is because of their superior talent. MC is talented also, but they should not be able to beat IMG when you stack up the teams man-to-man. 
I have no problem saying MC has the best win, and that is why I made both games at the top. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed, but my point is that IMO Gorman is better than IMG. IMG continues to be what they have always been, the best collection of individual talent in the country that doesn’t play well as a team or do the little things well that win football games. Yes IMG wins most of their games, but that is because of their superior talent. MC is talented also, but they should not be able to beat IMG when you stack up the teams man-to-man. 
I have no problem saying MC has the best win, and that is why I made both games at the top. 

Respect ✊🏽

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Prior to the games the consensus was that IMG was better than The Bishop 

• Like 1