Teams Trending Up

41 minutes ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Only in your book.  The rest of us had The Bishop already as a Tier 1 solid.   

You chose to spin their close game with The Stache as “MD is beatable and not #1 rather than “The Bishop is loaded and a Top 2/3 in the Country”

They finished outside the T30 in 2021. I'm still a bit  skeptical. At least 4 teams in America are currently better imo. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sammy Swordsman said:

Only in your book.  The rest of us had The Bishop already as a Tier 1 solid.   

You chose to spin their close game with The Stache as “MD is beatable and not #1 rather than “The Bishop is loaded and a Top 2/3 in the Country”

Exactly! It is hard to trend up when you are already at the top. 
Sammy, that rationale is just like your argument for Cen10/MD last season. Rather than giving Cen10 credit for being a good team and almost beating MD, you say MD played bad which had nothing to do with Cen10 perhaps being a pretty freakin good team. That is no different than people saying MD had a bad game against Gorman, rather than the fact that Gorman is a pretty damn good team this year.

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They finished outside the T30 in 2021. I'm still a bit  skeptical. At least 4 teams in America are currently better imo. 

As you said, that is just opinion. We will never know. My opinion is that based on who they have played, and how well they have played so far this season, there are not 4 teams better than Gorman.

• 1 month later...