Interview with Catholic-Baton Rouge HC, David Simoneaux

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to NEW: Interview with Catholic-Baton Rouge HC, David Simoneaux
  • GardenStateBaller changed the title to Interview with Catholic-Baton Rouge HC, David Simoneaux
22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Louisiana HSFB fans love our beloved site! 

I just wish Louisiana as a whole would step up the competition. Last year Baton Rouge Catholic was the only team in LA to play a top 1,000 OOS team. They are playing low level Arkansas teams. They went 0-8 vs Texas. 

This year is just as bad. CBR is the only team playing a noteworthy OOS opponent. St Aug is playing a preseason game even though they will killed in it. 

That’s it. The rest is duds from Arkansas and Mississippi. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just wish Louisiana as a whole would step up the competition. Last year Baton Rouge Catholic was the only team in LA to play a top 1,000 OOS team. They are playing low level Arkansas teams. They went 0-8 vs Texas. 

This year is just as bad. CBR is the only team playing a noteworthy OOS opponent. St Aug is playing a preseason game even though they will killed in it. 

That’s it. The rest is duds from Arkansas and Mississippi. 

CBR gets IT! Coach knows what he needs to do to continue to keep the Bears relevant both in and out of state. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

CBR gets IT! Coach knows what he needs to do to continue to keep the Bears relevant both in and out of state. 

Yeah it seems that way. I don’t expect any team from Louisiana to play national top 10’a or anything. I don’t think anyone does. But why can’t they at least play teams they are even with? Louisiana borders Texas and can’t get one solid game. That’s lame as shit. Not one. I don’t count this Nike debacle. One teams it’s a preseason and one it’s a regular season. What kinda shit is that? 

Louisiana is irrelevant in HSFB and it’s because the teams aren’t very good to begin with and they don’t seem to care to test themselves against similar competition outside the state. 

CBR is the only one and that’s sad 

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Do They?…. You have a Louisiana Thread that has no posts on it other then you, Nolebull and Bmore410…. 

And this thread Did have@CajunHurricane on it, but all the sudden @CajunHurricane’s posts are gone….

Interesting….. 🤣

You mean that wasn't actually RedZone? Well thank the Lord Because I really don't want to share a message board with that red flag anyway, he can stay in that minor league site with trolls that have to sneak through LinkedIn looking for photos to stay relevant

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You mean that wasn't actually RedZone? Well thank the Lord Because I really don't want to share a message board with that red flag anyway, he can stay in that minor league site with trolls that have to sneak through LinkedIn looking for photos to stay relevant

I actually thought it was him too. After checking the associated email and IP addresses, I figured out who the prankster was. They've been warned. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!… I Bet you Didn’t Have to Look to Deep….🤣

Thats Great News, I will Let Redzone know, he already had the Lawyer and was ready to sue (Whatever that Means)!…🤣🤣

GSB saves the Day!!!…. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I bet 😂

He probably looked like this going to the local pub to ask every random person in a suit if they were a lawyer 

hahaha-run.gif.a539991160daf407a7d16343b9000b99.gif

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Testadura said:

LoL.   Too funny.  Great posters.  Harmless.  

and you look great.  I don’t get the weight comments.  Fat-shaming is grounds for cancellation nowadays, and it’s not true here, though I’d ace the glasses.  

I just checked with GSB.  He’s a 36-waist, which isn’t easy with all the pasta his family consumes.  But it’s a fair point.  

his clothes selection doesn’t do him any favors, and I don’t think he drinks enough water.  

• Haha 1