Analysis of Lakeland FL

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Now you see why I thought the game against SJP was a wasted mismatch. I know the game was competitive for a little bit but next time listen to me. Lol. Lakeland is not at that level anymore. Look for teams around 100-250 

Tell @PCGridiron that. We all knew where Lakeland stood on the national scene. This season just proved that we were correct all along. 

They must be pretty good, considering the love affair @GardenStateBaller has with SJP!  Lakeland was hanging tough through 3 Qrt with these guys who are considered top 10 nationally by the bogus polls.  
Let it sink in SJP was in dog fight vs Lakeland.   What’s Lakelands record and who else has beat them?

Edited by Texasball

41 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They must be pretty good, considering the love affair @GardenStateBaller has with SJP!  Lakeland was hanging tough through 3 Qrt with these guys who are considered top 10 nationally by the bogus polls.  
Let it sink in SJP was in dog fight vs Lakeland.   What’s Lakelands record and who else has beat them?

SJP lost to #1 IMG by just 3 points. NO TX team could ever achieve that status!! 

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

Lakeland just lost to a 3-4 team. SJP is not impressive and definitely not top 10. There are at least 5-7 teams in Florida I would put above them. 

52 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lakeland just lost to a 3-4 team. SJP is not impressive and definitely not top 10. There are at least 5-7 teams in Florida I would put above them. 

SJP got two lucky non offensive TD’s late in that game vs IMG - the game was more likely to have went to 24-0 IMG vs what ended up happening.  

Poor play is overlooked in the bogus polls.   Look at these scores of CC ca for more proof

IMG_3583.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...