2024 OOS Games Needed by Region

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

3-loss MC

Top team from Utah

Cen10- #25 per Blue Star, Unranked per ESPN, #19 HSFA, #19 Massey, #19 MaxPrep, Unranked per USAT

Up on Unranked Liberty NV

Well see ya next season

🏆🏆🏆🏆

good night I have to get back to family time and running my company 

Good luck with everything

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No OOS games scheduled so they'll never reach their full potential. 

So it would be better to schedule an OOS game rather than Bosco in order to reach their potential? 

OOS does equal quality nor does a team's state factor into the SOS equation. All I care about is the level of competition, not if they reside in a different state.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

So it would be better to schedule an OOS game rather than Bosco in order to reach their potential? 

OOS does equal quality nor does a team's state factor into the SOS equation. All I care about is the level of competition, not if they reside in a different state.

All three of those teams are solid, out of district teams. However, if they care about national rankings (which they obviously don't) one of those three should've been a quality, OOS team. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All three of those teams are solid, out of district teams. However, if they care about national rankings (which they obviously don't) one of those three should've been a quality, OOS team. 

Ranking depends on quality of opponents, not their location.

I would agree with you if they were able to get an opponent better than Folsom or DLS that was OOS, then in that case it would help their cause. But it means more to the team and their fans in NorCal to play what are arguably the 2 teams from NorCal with the best reputation.

33 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Ranking depends on quality of opponents, not their location.

I would agree with you if they were able to get an opponent better than Folsom or DLS that was OOS, then in that case it would help their cause. But it means more to the team and their fans in NorCal to play what are arguably the 2 teams from NorCal with the best reputation.

We're a natiional HSFB site. Regional games don't excite us. 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We're a natiional HSFB site. Regional games don't excite us. 

I get it. I get excited by good games. So it has to be OOS for you to get excited? What if IMG played STA or CM? You don't like MD/Bosco? haven't you always enjoyed Bergen/Bosco?

Edited by Bodysurf

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

I get it. I get excited by good games. So it has to be OOS to get excited? What if IMG played STA or CM? You don't like MD/Bosco?

Those are all elite, Top 10 privates!! Of course, we'd be excited for those games. A little different than scheduling a down DLS and unranked Folsom. 

PS...C-M agreed to play IMG this season then changed its mind. #nocowardsallowed 

• 2 weeks later...