Former Paramus Catholic Head Coach Chris Partridge

On 11/17/2023 at 11:59 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Why not PC again? He can cheat there and actually get away with it there! 

His star is rising.  You take the fall—you’re owed big time.  That guy couldn’t find PC with a GPS.  He did what he had to do, and he’s gone. 

it’s all about the kids and giving back. 

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I expect him to be blackballed from any D1 jobs for the foreseeable future. 

He didn’t do this in its own to be a self-starter and show initiative.  Yes, Michigan must pretend, and Chris must go along; but like Gotti’s rise after killing McBratney for kidnapping and killing Carlo’s nephew or whomever, shutting up, doing the couple of yrs, Chris has a future.   Define foreseeable?  Your qualifier tells me you agree.  

34 minutes ago, Testadura said:

He didn’t do this in its own to be a self-starter and show initiative.  Yes, Michigan must pretend, and Chris must go along; but like Gotti’s rise after killing McBratney for kidnapping and killing Carlo’s nephew or whomever, shutting up, doing the couple of yrs, Chris has a future.   Define foreseeable?  Your qualifier tells me you agree.  

This century.

What University/College President would permit his/her AD to hire a football coach caught-up in a cheating scandal? 

• GardenStateBaller changed the title to Former Paramus Catholic Head Coach Chris Partridge