NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (10/23/23)

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Campbell (#117 ranked) is a solid team. Only losses are to Kahuku (who beat SJB) and an always good Liberty NV (remember what they did to Westlake in 2016?).

What did Atascocita do Liberty last year? It wasn’t even close!

Plus - You have CC at #11 which total bullshit - the question is why?  Is it to create fake sos for few special needs vomit 🤮 privates schools? That’s what it looks like to me!!!

22 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Look at this concerning Punahou - I believe they do have 4 loses.  Here are the other two.  I can’t believe MaxPreps would write this if it didn’t happen!!!

IMG_3598.png

IMG_3597.png

LOL MaxPreps also just published an article saying that Bishop Sycamore was playing a regular season game this season. I'm sticking with CP. 

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Look at this concerning Punahou - I believe they do have 4 loses.  Here are the other two.  I can’t believe MaxPreps would write this if it didn’t happen!!!

IMG_3598.png

IMG_3597.png

It was probably a JV or Freshman game. Max preps consistently screws things up like this. Even Calpreps will slip up and post incorrect scores. Punahou is a legit top 75-150 type of team on a yearly basis. 

All that being said, this argument is really about Texas teams. I believe DV is a legit top 10 team. I, personally, have them at #6 nationally. DeSoto and NS are top notch as well (10-20) while I see Atascocita and SLC as top 25-30. All very good programs that are deserving of those high accolades. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

It was probably a JV or Freshman game. Max preps consistently screws things up like this. Even Calpreps will slip up and post incorrect scores. Punahou is a legit top 75-150 type of team on a yearly basis. 

All that being said, this argument is really about Texas teams. I believe DV is a legit top 10 team. I, personally, have them at #6 nationally. DeSoto and NS are top notch as well (10-20) while I see Atascocita and SLC as top 25-30. All very good programs that are deserving of those high accolades. 

Confirmed it was below varsity team.

It’s ridiculous to have CC so high #11 this year over several others teams and not all from Texas. The schedule would mean something if the games vs MD&BG had more competitive. Instead you give up 43 and need last sec TD to beat Punahou and that’s not to mention what happened at the end of the Liberty game.  If you watched then like me you thought Liberty had that game late late 4th Qrt.  Factor in 2 loses that actually were not close - Then close games vs Punahou and Liberty and at best this screams 50-100 level for cc

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

It’s ridiculous to have CC so high #11 this year over several others teams and not all from Texas. The schedule would mean something if the games vs MD&BG had more competitive. Instead you give up 43 and need last sec TD to beat Punahou and that’s not to mention what happened at the end of the Liberty game.  If you watched then like me you thought Liberty had that game late late 4th Qrt.  Factor in 2 loses that actually were not close - Then close games vs Punahou and Liberty and at best this screams 50-100 level for cc

For the nteeth time, if DV takes care of business in dominating fashion tomorrow night, they'll get their due. It stinks that it took the Panthers 10 weeks to play a top-ranked team. 

43 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I don’t think Cen10 is #11, but they definitely are not 50-100. When you play tough opponents week in and week out you will get a close game or two. It’s how you gut out those wins that builds their intestinal fortitude. I can forgive a barnburner with Punahou (who is no slappy by any means) when they play a monster like MD to a 14 point loss. Teams like MD, SJB and BG will always pour it on if they can (ie MD 55 Kahuku 7). For Cen10 to keep it closer than usual for MD is what does it for me. BG dominating Cen10 like they did is a huge reason I have BG at #1 for me. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I don’t think Cen10 is #11, but they definitely are not 50-100. When you play tough opponents week in and week out you will get a close game or two. It’s how you gut out those wins that builds their intestinal fortitude. I can forgive a barnburner with Punahou (who is no slappy by any means) when they play a monster like MD to a 14 point loss. Teams like MD, SJB and BG will always pour it on if they can (ie MD 55 Kahuku 7). For Cen10 to keep it closer than usual for MD is what does it for me. BG dominating Cen10 like they did is a huge reason I have BG at #1 for me. 

Could also be that it was opening game 8-18 which is way to early to judge teams wining or losing.  This game was prelude to showing us that MD was going to have issues offensively (not executing at high levels of past) after all CC is not defensive team as proved in other games.  28-14 is solid win for early in the season. (SFA game different story). 
Again #11 is way too high for 2 loss team that could easily have 4 losses and who was blown out by BG.  Factor in that team outside the top 100 was more impressive (Campbell vs Punahou) compared to (CC vs Punahou) 

Bogus Rankings create bogus strength of schedule and fake news!!!

14 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Lots of football to be played!  

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Could also be that it was opening game 8-18 which is way to early to judge teams wining or losing.  This game was prelude to showing us that MD was going to have issues offensively (not executing at high levels of past) after all CC is not defensive team as proved in other games.  28-14 is solid win for early in the season. (SFA game different story). 
Again #11 is way too high for 2 loss team that could easily have 4 losses and who was blown out by BG.  Factor in that team outside the top 100 was more impressive (Campbell vs Punahou) compared to (CC vs Punahou) 

Bogus Rankings create bogus strength of schedule and fake news!!!

BG barely beat MC in Vegas. MC then lost to an unranked Norland. BGs D is its worst in years. Hence, why the Gaels have no chance of winning our MNC.   

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BG barely beat MC in Vegas. MC then lost to an unranked Norland. BGs D is its worst in years. Hence, why the Gaels have no chance of winning our MNC.   

The truth is all the true power privates vomit 🤮 in my mouth have all had some execution issues this year!

Yup but they steamrolled both LBP and CC - yet CC still ranked at 11 (joke) #fakenews

truth is Florida has more depth of quality than California.

funny how you guys pick and choose to compare scores.

I would take MC over CC this year!!!

Horrible defense - yet held down CC who is only good year in and year out on that side of the ball!  
way overrated at #11 

#shameonyou

#fakerankings

#fakeSOS

• Haha 1

Yup but they steamrolled both LBP and CC - yet CC still ranked at 11 (joke) #fakenews

FL and TX both have waaay better depth than Cali. GA might as well. 

MC/CC would be a shootout. 50/50 in my book. 

CC has only lost to teams ranked above them. That's how this works. If DS beats DV tonight, they'll then be ranked ahead of DV. Understand?