NationalHSFB.com Top 25 Rankings (10/23/23)

1 hour ago, JGTexasTough said:

I've been lurking on these forums for a few years and whoever is making this particular Top 25 is definitely a Texas hater. Duncanville is a top 5 team in most of the respected polls.This one is absolute dumpster juice with an agenda out for Texas.

Not a hater at all. Our poll's top criteria is Strength of Schedule (SOS). DVs current SOS is a paltry 38.4 with no Top 100 wins to its credit. For comparison-sake look at these others: 

SJB 63.1

MD 64.5

BG 42.7

C-M 45.0

Cen10 60.6

IMG 41.4

If the Panthers take care of business in convincing fashion Friday night, they'll surely get a boost. 

55 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not a hater at all. Our poll's top criteria is Strength of Schedule (SOS). DVs current SOS is a paltry 38.4 with no Top 100 wins to its credit. For comparison-sake look at these others: 

SJB 63.1

MD 64.5

BG 42.7

C-M 45.0

Cen10 60.6

IMG 41.4

If the Panthers take care of business in convincing fashion Friday night, they'll surely get a boost. 

Strength of schedule leads to cc being ranked 11th.  Do all the bogus polls ignore all the others games played?  
CC was losing with less than 1 minute to go vs 4 loss HI team who has been blown out in other games.  This game was played in California too

IMG_3587.png

Edited by Texasball

16 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Strength of schedule leads to cc being ranked 11th.  Do all the bogus polls ignore all the others games played?  
CC was losing with less than 1 minute to go vs 4 loss HI team who has been blown out in other games.  This game was played in California too

IMG_3587.png

Cen10 (60.6 SOS) has played a much tougher schedule to date than DV, DS or NS. 

25 minutes ago, JGTexasTough said:

And Texas Ball has a point. American Heritage a recruited prep school in Florida who's only played one OOS game with ST John played  Trinity Christian , the team that took Rockledge into OT. DVille smacked them up 44-0.  Dont tell me you have American Heritage over DVille in your rankings

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Six of the nine national polls are indeed opinion polls. 

Nobody is really truly watching!

tell me how CC can be this highly ranked with 2 loses and two other near defeats.  The one against Punahou is telling .   Game played in CA and with less than 1 min CC was down!  stop ignoring the facts! 4 loss team with couple of blowouts and you think CC is top 20 

Bull Shit!

IMG_3587.png

6 hours ago, JGTexasTough said:

And Texas Ball has a point. American Heritage a recruited prep school in Florida who's only played one OOS game with ST John played  Trinity Christian , the team that took Rockledge into OT. DVille smacked them up 44-0.  Dont tell me you have American Heritage over DVille in your rankings

In the past TX has beaten privates like St Johns DC and De La Salle CA. How come when you lose to them they're classified as recruited up prep schools? AHP gave #4 C-M one of its toughest games of the season. ESPN has AHP at #6 in its poll. I'm not the only pollster bullish on them. They play in the toughest class in FL, and I believe they'll win the 2M Chip. 

29 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Nobody is really truly watching!

tell me how CC can be this highly ranked with 2 loses and two other near defeats.  The one against Punahou is telling .   Game played in CA and with less than 1 min CC was down!  stop ignoring the facts! 4 loss team with couple of blowouts and you think CC is top 20 

Bull Shit!

IMG_3587.png

Punahou is the #2 team in HI after Kahuku, and currently ranked in the Top 40 nationally. That was a solid road win for Cen10. You're just uneducated on the state.   

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Punahou is the #2 team in HI after Kahuku, and currently ranked in the Top 40 nationally. That was a solid road win for Cen10. You're just uneducated on the state.   

All lies GSB that game was played in CA based on what I am seeing - Still 4 loss team who has got whipped by others.  

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

All lies GSB that game was played in CA based on what I am seeing - Still 4 loss team who has got whipped by others.  

My bad. Game was indeed at Cen10.

What you don't get is that many 6-4 teams like Punahou are actually better then some 10-0 teams that play really bad competition. Hence, why Punahoe is currently ranked #36 by CP.

There's no team in TX that would EVER schedule MD and BG in the same season. Those two games are "wins" for Cen10 in my book. I'll never penalize teams for scheduling aggressively despite the results. 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What you don't get is that many 6-4 teams like Punahou are actually better then some 10-0 teams that play really bad competition. Hence, why Punahoe is currently ranked #36 by CP.

There's no team in TX that would EVER schedule MD and BG in the same season. Those two games are "wins" for Cen10 in my book. I'll never penalize teams for scheduling aggressively despite the results. 

Punahou is not that team

someone else in HI has beat them 45-0!  stop making excuses CC - this how you bogus polls create fake SOS because you ignore the facts.

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Punahou is not that team

someone else in HI has beat them 45-0!  stop making excuses CC - this how you bogus polls create fake SOS because you ignore the facts.

??? Punahou has only lost to Cen10 and Campbell. Campbell's only losses this season are to Kahuku and Liberty NV, two highly regarded teams. 

FYI....Cen10 is currently ranked 7-25 by seven of the nine national pollsters. You're barking up the wrong tree. 

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

??? Punahou has only lost to Cen10 and Campbell. Campbell's only losses this season are to Kahuku and Liberty NV, two highly regarded teams. 

FYI....Cen10 is currently ranked 7-25 by seven of the nine national pollsters. You're barking up the wrong tree. 

It’s bogus GSB - Punahou is 6-4 according to max preps!  Is MaxPreps wrong?  

44 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MD went 8 back to back Qrts and scored 1 offensive TD and that was at the end of SFA game when they got ball inside the 10.  More poor play over looked

CC gets whipped BG - yet you penalized BG for MC losing to NMiami - 

I have never seen any ranking more bogus than CC being in any national top 25.

You only compare scores when it works for you!  

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

MD went 8 back to back Qrts and scored 1 offensive TD and that was at the end of SFA game when they got ball inside the 10.  More poor play over looked

CC gets whipped BG - yet you penalized BG for MC losing to NMiami - 

I have never seen any ranking more bogus than CC being in any national top 25.

You only compare scores when it works for you!  

7 of 9 pollsters have Cen10 ranked in the T25. Not my problem. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Even if Punahou has only been beat by Campbell Shouldn’t team ranked so high handle them better?  Ignoring for fake news and fake sos and bogus rankings!

34 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Even if Punahou has only been beat by Campbell Shouldn’t team ranked so high handle them better?  Ignoring for fake news and fake sos and bogus rankings!

Campbell (#117 ranked) is a solid team. Only losses are to Kahuku (who beat SJB) and an always good Liberty NV (remember what they did to Westlake in 2016?).

44 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

7 of 9 pollsters have Cen10 ranked in the T25. Not my problem. 

This is truly why the polls are bogus!

Had any quality Texas team got blown out by BG then needed last sec score to beat Punahou after giving up 7TD’s you would have taken them out of the poll - not to mention another loss vs MD!  

#boguspolls

#fakerankings 

#fakenews

#all-lies