Does your kid play for him?

3 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

As a father, I am not sure the apology and self suspension works for me. It would be difficult to accept, as a father, as a human. The venom with which the words contained expressed, in my opinion, were meant to strike fear, terror.

What say you?

https://winknews.com/2023/09/11/swfl-prep-and-tech-coach-viral-video/

Seems like this team is another "Last Chance High" like BS. My guess is the players probably have no other choice of schools to attend. I don't condone, but each Coach has their own style of coaching. Personally, I prefer tough, Bobby Knight-like coaches vs those that are "player-friendly." 

On 10/12/2023 at 5:06 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Seems like this team is another "Last Chance High" like BS. My guess is the players probably have no other choice of schools to attend. I don't condone, but each Coach has their own style of coaching. Personally, I prefer tough, Bobby Knight-like coaches vs those that are "player-friendly." 

There are limits to human interaction. This coach crossed the line, period. His rant complete with challenges of physical harm.......are a no-no. 

Any coach that has a need to express themselves to this point, is a liability.

• Like 2

I think this gives GSB another chance to go on the troubled-coach, last-chance circuit.  So, this is a fortunate turn of events, though very unfortunate and sad   

I will withhold judgement till GSB gets his hands on this, meets with the coach, visits the school, and sets up some games.  Let’s see the roster before we form any judgments   

It’s premature to opine.  Too many in’s and outs and whachamacallsits and what-have-yous.  

41 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I think this gives GSB another chance to go on the troubled-coach, last-chance circuit.  So, this is a fortunate turn of events, though very unfortunate and sad   

I will withhold judgement till GSB gets his hands on this, meets with the coach, visits the school, and sets up some games.  Let’s see the roster before we form any judgments   

It’s premature to opine.  Too many in’s and outs and whachamacallsits and what-have-yous.  

I've already initiated contact. You know I'll ALWAYS assist the less fortunate and underserved in their times of need. Dusty, Roy, Coach Jenks, etc. Line'm up!!

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I've already initiated contact. You know I'll ALWAYS assist the less fortunate and underserved in their times of need. Dusty, Roy, Coach Jenks, etc. Line'm up!!

Do we know for certain he wasn’t singing a rap song and trying to be convincing?

just trying to think out the box here 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'll ask him. Stay tuned. 

I couldn’t hear most of the 30 seconds made available due to the bleeps.  I’m sure he’s an ok guy but man that’s hard to come back from.  Words mean more than actions nowadays.  I hope he didn’t make any slurs.  

I wish we could back to the simpler Bishop Sycamore times.  I’m glad Roy’s with us.  A football genius on the verge of stardom.  If we could only locate McMittens.   

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Testadura said:

I couldn’t hear most of the 30 seconds made available due to the bleeps.  I’m sure he’s an ok guy but man that’s hard to come back from.  Words mean more than actions nowadays.  I hope he didn’t make any slurs.  

I wish we could back to the simpler Bishop Sycamore times.  I’m glad Roy’s with us.  A football genius on the verge of stardom.  If we could only locate McMittens.   

McMittens is home in Delaware attending to his addict wife.