#13 Cen10 58 at Chapparal 19 Final

1 hour ago, Steeler01 said:

Agree 

If they scheduled two, local, public slappies and won by a combined 130-0, they be ranked by every pollster. Their losses to MD and BG should not be held against them in the rankings. Hence, why they’re still ranked in several polls. SOS has never been more important to the pollsters that matter. 

Help me understand if Cen10 loses to the #1 and #2 team in America and beat the the #16 and Hawaii # 2 team. They should not be in the top 25. MC lost to #2 and #6 team but they are in the top 15 in the polls. Tough schedule matters. Wake up Texasball and Steeler01. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PDE769 said:

Help me understand if Cen10 loses to the #1 and #2 team in America and beat the the #16 and Hawaii # 2 team. They should not be in the top 25. MC lost to #2 and #6 team but they are in the top 15 in the polls. Tough schedule matters. Wake up Texasball and Steeler01. 

#5 & 13, respectively!

20230924_185926.jpg

1 hour ago, PDE769 said:

That's if you assume those rankings are correct and I don't.  

MC played BG to a last second FG. How did Centennial do?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet Cen10 only lost to #1 MD by 14. Cen10 is ranked from 8-18 depending on the poll. And they deserve to be in our opinions. 

Mater Dei could've run the ball every down and scored 50 on Centennial. Why they chose to play a balanced game you'd have to ask the coach.