30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Same with Mountain Vista. Playing the 368th FL team. These teams are in the 8 and 9,000’s nationally. The worst of the worst. Punk coaches who have no business coaching young men 

It seems like Cherry Crk and Valor Chr are the only CO teams who will challenge themselves OOS. 
Mullen Prep used to. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It hasn’t stopped Cherry Crk from stepping up. I guess after that loss all the Denver all-stars decided to transfer to CC? 🤣

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@Columbiafan can you tweet to this handle and tell them to tell the coaches for Ralston Valley and Mountain Vista that they are cowards and shouldn’t be leading young men. Lmao! I don’t have twitter anymore 

Your Twitter still comes up on my end 

And you ever gonna answer to that nonsense you said on another board about GA being over Florida which is laughable? 🤣

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Your Twitter still comes up on my end 

And you ever gonna answer to that nonsense you said on another board about GA being over Florida which is laughable? 🤣

Lowndes killed state champ MNW. Valdosta beat state champ Mad Co 52-0. Edgewater made state the year they got killed by Marietta. Columbia lost a scrimmage against Colquitt.

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lowndes killed state champ MNW. Valdosta beat state champ Mad Co 52-0. Edgewater made state the year they got killed by Marietta. Columbia lost a scrimmage against Colquitt.

You mean a 1a team that had over 10 players suspended?

And all those combined don't make up for the fails by GA the last 2 times they faced the number 1 overall team or even their number 1 team losing to someone who wasn't even the top ranked FL team last year

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You mean a 1a team that had over 10 players suspended?

And all those combined don't make up for the fails by GA the last 2 times they faced the number 1 overall team or even their number 1 team losing to someone who wasn't even the top ranked FL team last year

Miami Central lost 35-3 vs a 2nd round team and then won state 

they also lost to Camden who was a 2nd round team and then went to win state 

• 2 weeks later...