#3 SJB 23 at Kahuku 30 Final

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

That’s a lie! Once again I reference Fla’s lack of scheduling MD. Not one of them has played them since when?

No state in America has played more quality opponents than FL. Not everyone in FL can afford cross-country travel. When's the last time a TX team won a OOS game ON THE ROAD vs a Top 10 team? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No state in America has played more quality opponents than FL. Not everyone in FL can afford cross-country travel. When's the last time a TX team won a OOS game ON THE ROAD vs a Top 10 team? 

You said top teams (Fla) like the play the best but yet they’ve avoided the best in the last 5 years or so. Not AHP, STA, central nor C-M has scheduled MD. that’s not a coincidence that’s intentional. 

here’s a question. List the top 10 OOS teams Fla has beaten on the road the past 5 years. 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ahead of SJB. 

Who do you think would win if they play again? I think Bosco would win, regardless where they play. I can’t expect Bosco to shit the bed twice against the same team.
I give props to Kahuku for a great win. But I wouldn’t have them ranked higher than Bosco.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You said top teams (Fla) like the play the best but yet they’ve avoided the best in the last 5 years or so. Not AHP, STA, central nor C-M has scheduled MD. that’s not a coincidence that’s intentional. 

here’s a question. List the top 10 OOS teams Fla has beaten on the road the past 5 years. 

2 years ago Chaminade beat Buford at Buford. 

Buford went 14-1 and won the state title and finished ahead of Chaminade in the national rankings

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Who do you think would win if they play again? I think Bosco would win, regardless where they play. I can’t expect Bosco to shit the bed twice against the same team.
I give props to Kahuku for a great win. But I wouldn’t have them ranked higher than Bosco.

SJB would crush them by 21+ points each of the next 9x times they played. IMO KAH only won because Coach suspended those seven D starters for the first half. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

2 years ago Chaminade beat Buford at Buford. 

Buford went 14-1 and won the state title and finished ahead of Chaminade in the national rankings

Good win but Buford didn’t finish in the top 10.  There’s a reason I’m asking this, it’s to show beating OOS teams in the top 10 is not common, even for a state that plays a lot of OOS games

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

STA beat St Louis Hawaii in Las Vegas when St Louis was top 10 in the country in 2019

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Good win but Buford didn’t finish in the top 10.  There’s a reason I’m asking this, it’s to show beating OOS teams in the top 10 is not common, even for a state that plays a lot of OOS games

Then open it up to final Top 20 teams. The findings will still show the same end results. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

To be highly-ranked DV, DS and NS can longer get away with just playing each other annually. We as pollsters finally cracked that code!

Several Tx teams are already in the top 10! You’re ranking is 🗑️.  I don’t use it as a reference to national rankings other than to criticize it. 

Edited by Horsefly
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Several Tx teams are already in the top 10! You’re ranking is 🗑️.  I don’t use it as a reference to national rankings other than to criticize it. 

Our poll is part of BOTH the MaxPreps and HSFAmerica Composite Rankings so it can't be ignored. No matter how hard you want to.